TV note: Tailgating at the Ralph

Hammered a Lot

I love Buffalo so much. People always ask me why I continue to buy tickets even when they suck and go tailgate for hours before the game. Thats why, because every Sunday morning I get to hang out with my friends and bills brethren, talk football, play a game or two throw a few back and have a burger.

I honestly cannot think of a better way to spend my day. Thank you Bills fans for making my Sundays wonderful for the past 3 years. Hopefully for many more :)

Never saw grilled lobster at RWS before.

Nice feature - more great exposure for Buffalo. Here's a link to the video...

Gourmet Tailgating

Helps that Early Show anchor Jeff Glor is from WNY (Kenmore), but I expect we'll see more and more features from The BuffTown as the Bills fight their way to...

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Jeff Glor is a Buffalo native and was one of my brother's roommates at Syracuse. Huge Bills fan and a great guy.

He was practically beaming at the beginning of the segment - the whole thing was probably his idea. With respect to Luke Russert, Jeff is our next Tim Russert; a proud Buffalo guy with a national media presence.

Edited by IC Bomber

He was using scissors. I use that technique myself. If you looked closely, at another tailgate, a guy was cooking on a saw.

Thats all at the Pinto, the pizza in the file cabinet (lower drawer id full of hot coals), cutting the pizza with grass shears, the shishkebobs on the screwdrivers over a bed of coals in the toolbox, the burgers on the rake, bacon on the hand saw, chicken wings cooked in an army helmut of hot vegatable oil, Omlettes on a garden shovel/spade. He and his team are very creative.