Bengals prediction thread

Scrappy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Bills 45 / Bengals 10, I don't see them being able to do anything against us & their defense has played no one worth mentioning as an offensive juggernaut (Like the Bills).

Thats true and that cool.

barely beat cleveland (it was at cleveland; i'll give them that)

lost to weak denver

couldnt even score 10 points vs san fran

bills 3 tds 2 fg

bengals 2 tds 1 fg

bills

if it was at buffalo, it would be

31-13 bills

Our defense is likely to be the reason we win this game, and I expect that the Bengals D will give us problems that we haven't had yet. I expect to be sacked a few times, some TFLs, and a couple picks. Nobody will have the gaudy stats of the previous 3 games. This is the best D we've faced yet. But probably the weakest offense.

Bills: 24, with the ball at the end into the V formation

Halloweens: 17

I see a dog fight too. The Bills picked up a win I didn't expect, so maybe it's time for a loss I didn't expect, and they end up 3-1, as I did expect.

This one comes down to the O-line. They have to give Fitz the time to attack, as they have so far. Ok, it says here they sneak away with yet another win, and a 4-oh start!

Went over to the bengals board and they don't seem to have much faith in their offense. http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=87220 That being said, I believe that Cincy will give us a lot of different looks on D and try to slow us down by running the ball. Gonna a close battle. 13-17 bills

I cannot see how after going over the Bengals roster that anyone could choose them. First of all, Cincy is incapable of scoring more than 20 points against us. I don't even think 17 is possible but for the sake of argument let's say they beat their average (19 points) 25% & score 24. What talent do they have past the Raiders guys who are all huge & talented ? Would you bet against the Raiders versus Cincy??

Thinking the Bills will get half as many points as they have against a team that has played literally no one with offensive talent is naive. I can see the Bills having problems with Philly knowing the amount of talent they have or NE with Tom Brady / Dallas with their pride but not Cincy. Turn off the self defense mechanisms, the Bills win this going away.

Bills 38, bengals 24....but the 10-14 bengals points come in 4th qtr after we go vanilla......no way they can run on us, and Dalton won't move the ball effectively enough to carry the team....yes, their d is good, but we aren't a one dimensional offense...fitz, Fred, and Stevie will be too much for that defense...oh yea, our offensive line has been amazing as well!!easy win....4-0