Karma on the Drayton INT

gomper

Just a thought.....on the INT did anyone notice that the play began with the sky overcast, then the sun came out as Drayton picked it off and by the time he hit the endzone the field was aglow in brilliant sunshine. Maybe its all those Dead tours coming back on me but I thought it was soooo fitting. Well done boys :)

Just a thought.....on the INT did anyone notice that the play began with the sky overcast, then the sun came out as Drayton picked it off and by the time he hit the endzone the field was aglow in brilliant sunshine. Maybe its all those Dead tours coming back on me but I thought it was soooo fitting. Well done boys :)

I was watching the game on my iPad while my son was playing a baseball game. He had an unassited double play at the same moment Florence scored. Some of God's grace flashed down here in Georgia too. :)

it was sort of like this...

but the opposite!

Sunshine - daydream...

: )