David Nelson is the man

DaveinElma

He made that long reception for a first down on the left side of the field on our first scoring drive. Afterwards he jumps up pumped on the sideline screaming "LET'S GO!". He was so intense it was a pivitol moment of the game. I really think he could be special.

Good awareness and a fantastic pair of hands.

He can definitely play in this league.

This team is really plugged into what it means to be a Buffalonian...they have the heart of a champion...everyone was laughing at them and they just went out and worked hard and demanded respect from others. Well guys, you got it. Congrats, now keep up the good work...

He made that long reception for a first down on the left side of the field on our first scoring drive. Afterwards he jumps up pumped on the sideline screaming "LET'S GO!". He was so intense it was a pivitol moment of the game. I really think he could be special.

Could be? His performance the last 2 weeks has been mind boggling. He's already special, a fact that became obvious when Belichick started rolling coverage to him in the second half.

Could be? His performance the last 2 weeks has been mind boggling. He's already special, a fact that became obvious when Belichick started rolling coverage to him in the second half.

He's a winner......definitely one of the guys whose winning attitude has been sorely lacking in this team for years.

This game has brought an end to the culture of losing that has plagued the Bills for years.

These guys are WINNERS, baby!!!!

Even last year, I noticed that they had a lot of character guys on the team. We never gave up. I think Chan was impressed with that and apparently Shawn M.

He's a winner......definitely one of the guys whose winning attitude has been sorely lacking in this team for years.

This game has brought an end to the culture of losing that has plagued the Bills for years.

These guys are WINNERS, baby!!!!