How is Aaron Williams???

#34fan

I got it. He left with a little over 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

So the Bills were down one of their top CB's for the entire 4th quarter?

pretty much. but to be fair, florence and mckelvin really stepped up. florence I wasn't as big of a surprise, but they did good.

That grankowski though is a tough one to cover. it is almost impossible. he is bigger than chandler, and I am assuming has long arms. our CBs (I think williams was on him most of the game) were on him pretty well going deep, and he was just too big. The real mismatch was when we had a LB covering him though. that didn't look purdy. if it wasn't for grankowski, our defense would have killed them. they had no run game and the only other reciever doing anything was welker.

buffalobills Buffalo Bills RT @ajwilliams23: God is good! thank you all for keepin me in your prayers still in some pain but I'll be ok #shoutout to all the fans...

From Aaron Willims' twitter account.

:thumbsup:

When he was wheeled out on the stretcher his head was not immobilized, he was holding his left forearm/hand up - looked like a shoulder to me

Friend of mine fell out of a tree about 8 ft off the ground. Laded flat on her chest. No broken ribs, but she was out of work for a few days because of the bruising. Could be what happened to him. She had trouble getting her breath for a few hours.

buffalobills Buffalo Bills RT @ajwilliams23: God is good! thank you all for keepin me in your prayers still in some pain but I'll be ok #shoutout to all the fans...

From Aaron Willims' twitter account.

Good to hear! It sure looked bad, but you have to take into account the extreme caution the league takes these days with these head/neck injuries. From Chan's presser it sounded like it was NOT going to be season ending.

He was laid way out in a diving tackle and (Byrd?) landed on him just as he hit the ground. I thought shoulder but chest also makes sense. His torso was crushed and he was pretty defenseless to protect it.

I thought it was George Wilson that landed on him, but ya, the way Williams was stretched out sideways on the ground and then absorbing another body falling on you, it looked like it was more of a sternum "knock the air out of you" kind of thing.

Glad to hear he's good.