Patriots' will have excuses a plenty for losing

Scrappy

Reality is we are playing a team with the 31st ranked defense, we are going to hang ~ 40 on them & odds are they will get into the mid 20's. This is the last game that you'll get to crush the moneyline in parlays, I'd take your money & expect no more chances like this. This Brady legend haunting us is good for making money one last time, dig in.

I like the optimism, but Brady is playing at probably his best.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about as accurate as it comes, Pats will not get above 30 & we will not have less than 40 (Bills Win).

To all those talking about how Jason Campbell torched us last week - keep in mind New England will not have the luxury of Darren McFadden drawing the focus of the defense. Campbell was able to get George Wilson isolated on WRs consistently due to DBs helping in the running game. Also, McFadden kept our line from being able to pin their ears back and go after Campbell. Do not expect George Wilson to be isolated in man on man very frequently this week, and do not expect Tom Brady to have the time to sit in the pocket like Campbell did. I fully expect Brady to post 350+ yards and 3-4 TDs - however, at best, this is 28 points for the Pats. 28 just does not seem like nearly enough to me.

I like the optimism, but Brady is playing at probably his best.

Pats won't run the ball, Brady will be hunted all day. This is a completely different game that the Bills will present, it's getting to Brady all day.

Edited by Scrappy

No one else thinks we might see both teams try to slow things down play ball control and try to win via time of possession instead of explosive plays? Pats can run. Running keeps their d off the field and helps a jumbled oline get settled. I pick pats at about 30 bills at about 20-25. I think our offense makes 1-2 mistakes more than theirs (turnover, key drop, bad call etc...)

Good game though, not a demoralizing loss of the past.

No one else thinks we might see both teams try to slow things down play ball control and try to win via time of possession instead of explosive plays? Pats can run. Running keeps their d off the field and helps a jumbled oline get settled. I pick pats at about 30 bills at about 20-25. I think our offense makes 1-2 mistakes more than theirs (turnover, key drop, bad call etc...)

Good game though, not a demoralizing loss of the past.

=========================================================================

They may try for ball control, who knows, but I do expect to see a lot of the hurry up O from the Pats, it's Brady's thing lately.

How many posts do I need before I can have an avatar?

People need to know I am a Jet fan.

Edited by gunnails

=========================================================================

They may try for ball control, who knows, but I do expect to see a lot of the hurry up O from the Pats, it's Brady's thing lately.

How many posts do I need before I can have an avatar?

People need to know I am a Jet fan.

I definitely expect the spread and a good tempo but I think for their wrinkle of the week they key on some power running too. More than normal atleast. Every week they try to do something a little different.

I definitely expect the spread and a good tempo but I think for their wrinkle of the week they key on some power running too. More than normal atleast. Every week they try to do something a little different.

=================================================================================

True that friend.

Give em credit pats don't use injuries as an excuse

This.

Much as I despise the Cheatriettes* (I picked them* to finish 3rd in the AFC East - behind Buffalo and NJ - and I'm sticking to that), they* are not the type of team* to make excuses. It's just not how they* behave after a loss.

(They're* more into sulking, pouting, and generally behaving like a-holes all week - then taking it out on the Raiders next Sunday!)

And no matter which or how many key players* or All-Pros* NE* is missing, they* really won't have any excuses when they* lose to a squad of offensive starters like...

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 7th round (Harvard)

Fred Jackson - Undrafted (Coe College)

Corey McIntyre - Undrafted (West Virginia)

Donald Jones - Undrafted (Youngstown State)

Demetrius Bell - 7th round (Northwestern State)

Eric Pears - Undrafted (Colorado State)

Stevie Johnson - Undrafted (Kentucky)

David Nelson - Undrafted (Florida)

(When you look at the Bills lunch-pail roster - a ragtag bunch of late round and undrafted no names, supplemented by some castoffs from other teams practice squads and waiver wires, with some promising rookies and 2nd-year players thrown into the mix - it really has all the makings of a great feel-good, 'worst-to-first' turnaround story that everyone loves, I think. :thumbsup: )

Belicheat* is notorious for manipulating his* injury reports* anyway, but I won't make any excuses either - I'll stand pat with my early prediction...

BuffTown Bills 57

New* England* Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Bills wont score 34-42 points I guarantee it. Not enough time in the game. With Fred Fitz and Stevie on the field, the pats should try to keep the bills offense off the field as much as possible. Were looking at OT folks. Unless the bills can put pressure on brady and protect fitzpatrick.

Think jared is implying that the pats are a lock for a win this week? Never say die, dude. Bills actually got a truly legitimate chance to win tomorrow.

Edited by Slackware

Know all we are going to hear how bad Brady was today and that they are still the better team even though they lost. Jamie Dukes. I thought that they said that they would take Buffalo seriously if they beat the Pattys, Well? the Bills are the most hated team and the are making alot of the un Billievers eat crow.

Bills wont score 34-42 points I guarantee it. Not enough time in the game. With Fred Fitz and Stevie on the field, the pats should try to keep the bills offense off the field as much as possible. Were looking at OT folks. Unless the bills can put pressure on brady and protect fitzpatrick.

Think jared is implying that the pats are a lock for a win this week? Never say die, dude. Bills actually got a truly legitimate chance to win tomorrow.

34 points scored by the Bills was enough, they almost had 38 but it made more sense to just win on a FG. Prepare for the excuses besides Brady / Bill B. Losing their cool, 4 INT for Brady?? Are you kidding me??

Know all we are going to hear how bad Brady was today and that they are still the better team even though they lost. Jamie Dukes. I thought that they said that they would take Buffalo seriously if they beat the Pattys, Well? the Bills are the most hated team and the are making alot of the un Billievers eat crow.

relax...coming into today, NE was playing better than anyone in the NFL and we had to come from behind to beat the Raiders...there is a reason they felt NE was the favorites. its not a anit Bills conspiracy, in fact, most of them seem to say all kinds of positive stuff about us, its just that the Pats coming in were still the team to beat...and still are as you cant bank on Brady throwing 4 picks every week.

Great win for us, I love it!!!

relax...coming into today, NE was playing better than anyone in the NFL and we had to come from behind to beat the Raiders...there is a reason they felt NE was the favorites. its not a anit Bills conspiracy, in fact, most of them seem to say all kinds of positive stuff about us, its just that the Pats coming in were still the team to beat...and still are as you cant bank on Brady throwing 4 picks every week.

Great win for us, I love it!!!

We rattled Brady to match his total pick count from 2010 in one game, you can't take that away from the Bills or our defense.

Some excuses you may or may not be hearing from the lofty pundits:

The weather was too hot.

The weather was too cold.

The wind was blowing like a hurricane.

The sleet got in Marcia's eyes.

Their receivers were hurt.

Their running backs were hurt.

Marcia slipped and couldn't plant her feet at least four times today - the groundskeepers cost them the game.

The refs said, "just give it to them," according to Wes Welker.

BB didn't have enough "tape" on The Bills.

The Canadian Ballet was awesome last night - team couldn't leave before 5:00 AM.

Tedy Bruschi ran his mouth at Eight-Five.

The laundry wasn't done and Marcia had to wear the same thong two games in a row.

Some excuses you may or may not be hearing from the lofty pundits:

The weather was too hot.

The weather was too cold.

The wind was blowing like a hurricane.

The sleet got in Marcia's eyes.

Their receivers were hurt.

Their running backs were hurt.

Marcia slipped and couldn't plant her feet at least four times today - the groundskeepers cost them the game.

The refs said, "just give it to them," according to Wes Welker.

BB didn't have enough "tape" on The Bills.

The Canadian Ballet was awesome last night - team couldn't leave before 5:00 AM.

Tedy Bruschi ran his mouth at Eight-Five.

The laundry wasn't done and Marcia had to wear the same thong two games in a row.

They'll be some hidden sickness or injury on Brady that caused him to fail, anything to save his ego.

We rattled Brady to match his total pick count from 2010 in one game, you can't take that away from the Bills or our defense.

It was a great win, not taking anything away from them, I am estatic...just saying the Bills are not hated by any means...people picked the Pats to beat us because how good they had been playing and we had to come from behind to beat the Raiders.

Gets old hearing all the conspiracy theories on how the media hates us, when just about everyone media person I see praises Bills when we are playing good. This team has earned the criticism in the past, and now that we are playing great we will earn their praise.