BILLS entrance song this Sunday!

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=t9d29x5lOy8&feature=player_detailpage#t=89s

I say our Buffalo Bills come flying out of the tunnel with this blaring (starting at the 1:30 mark) and I might shart on the nearest Boston Buffon in anticipation for the epic game that will unfold. Go Bills and screw the streak......it's OUR TIME!

I don't think buffalo is a glow stick fan base!

Personally I like "Seek and Destroy" from Metallica!

Bad ass song. Back in the day we used to crank Seek and Destroy and Under the Blade in locker room before football games. Seek and Destroy is the perfect song for the Bills to come out to. (I like the Rage suggestion too)

I say our Buffalo Bills come flying out of the tunnel with this blaring (starting at the 1:30 mark) and I might shart on the nearest Boston Buffon in anticipation for the epic game that will unfold. Go Bills and screw the streak......it's OUR TIME!

I wouldnt mind this song at all, but this isnt a big city.

Bills fans would prefer to hear a song from the 70s they heard 5 times on 97 rock the morning before kickoff instead.

Um No! this should be more like it.

Hopefully, they will pass out extacy and glow sticks before the game...