Media attention

Kevin

I just heard Chan on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN. Stevie is on JRIB later today, and he was on the Jungle Tuesday if I remember correctly. Fitz was on Scott Van Pelt Monday, and NFL Network yesterday. I just heard Fred Jackson was going to be on NFL Networks fantasy program soon!

WOW. What an amazing week. Lets hope that this keeps up.

I just heard Chan on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN. Stevie is on JRIB later today, and he was on the Jungle Tuesday if I remember correctly. Fitz was on Scott Van Pelt Monday, and NFL Network yesterday. I just heard Fred Jackson was going to be on NFL Networks fantasy program soon!

WOW. What an amazing week. Lets hope that this keeps up.

What's amazing about? Unless it counts as another win in the standings who cares. :rolleyes:

What's amazing about? Unless it counts as another win in the standings who cares. :rolleyes:

I care. I live in California, so the Bills aren't a main staple of the football diet. In my neck of the woods if it ain't about the Raiders or Niners it ain't worth mentioning. So when I tune in to the radio and hear familiar voices talking about MY favorite team, then it's a big deal.

STOP PISSIN IN MY CHEERIOS!

I care. I live in California, so the Bills aren't a main staple of the football diet. In my neck of the woods if it ain't about the Raiders or Niners it ain't worth mentioning. So when I tune in to the radio and hear familiar voices talking about MY favorite team, then it's a big deal.

This is something people in Buffalo cannot relate to. It really is awesome to see the Bills talked about on these national shows-- its all we have. We're so used to hearing about the Giants Jets Steelers Eagles Cowboys Patriots* Chargers Colts Ravens week after week, year after year. It's refreshing to hear Buffalo Bills talk for a change.

If you're anywhere near Sacramento, I get the Bills game every Sunday at Stingers.

I just saw SportsCenter do a nice piece on the Bills being a bunch of "nobodys" from small schools with BIG stats this year. Really nice piece

Marcell Dareus - Alabama

Kyle Williams - LSU

Aaron Williams - Texas

Jairus Byrd - Oregon

Shawn Merriman - Maryland

Nick Barnett - Oregon State

Andy Levitre - Oregon State

Eric Wood - Louisville

Steve Johnson - Kentucky

David Nelson - Florida

Scott Chandler - Iowa

CJ Spiller - Clemson

Chris Kelsay - Nebraska

We have a mixture just like any other team I would figure, but the guys we have picked up in the later rounds and as UDFA's have panned out nicely in some instances.

If you're anywhere near Sacramento, I get the Bills game every Sunday at Stingers.

I'm in Modesto. I have Sunday Ticket. But I might have to make it to Stingers one of these days. You get a big turn out there?

This Bills game is the biggest game since mid 90's!

I know its only 2 games in but we are getting so much media attention! You know why? WE deserve it! we have the highest offensive points! highest rusher! tied for highest TD throws! we are getting it done, our players are doing it. When I was watching SC today and I heard the "nice to meet you" Bills segment, I am ready!

Chan Gaily has me Billieving. Come on offence! it is time for a lights out defensive performance.

Go Bills

Watch Brady come out in his ugg's TB edition cleats!

I find it amusing that every bills related segment is prefaced by the obligatory "the Bills did not draft a QB in the first round because they knew Fitz was going to be the man" comment. Buddy Nix stated, before the draft, that if the right QB was there at #3 we would draft that player. I suspect that if Cam Newton fell to #3 he would be a Buffalo Bill right now.

Not trying to piss on anyone's Cheerios, or discredit what Fitz has done in any way. I just find it interesting that the national media is so misinformed.

But, but there is a media conspiracy to ignore the Bills and keep the people of Buffalo down. It only took leading the league in offense after 2 weeks to get people talking about us again. Amazing what playing good football will do. Hey Ralph, I bet if you made the playoffs you could raise ticket prices to the league average, sell out all the games, and make a bigger profit. We'd all be happier. Hell maybe if we won a Superbowl, I bet a lot of rich Toronto corporations would pay top dollar for luxury boxes. This inturn would increase the value of your team so when you kick it, your heirs get more money. I guess what I'm saying is winning cures all things in the NFL. Amen.

It is true...I have been saying for along time that people like The Buffalo Bills. We just assume we were disliked.

I have friends who grew up out here in SoCal who are Bills fans their whole life.."Their Dad loved OJ at USC, or they started liking the Bills during the SuperBowl run..."

The Bills are a very likeable brand and on air hosts on tv and radio are pulling for guys like Fred and Fitz.

Is it really any surprise no one liked us or cared when JP Losman, Trent Edwards and Dick Jauron were running the place?

I flipped between Colin Cowherd, Dan Patrick and Scott and BR in San Diego and ALL 3 stations talked Bills in about a 40-minute span...Not bad!

YE OLE tends to agree, but it is nice to get some coverage. However, we'll rue the day if we lose on Sunday. It will be similar to a vision YE OLE had while napping yesterday.

Picture this: Michael Irvin shows up in the middle of my living room and is like "I told you SON, you're garbage!" and then *POOF* there's Marshall Faulk all like "3-13 for the Bills this year, don't hate me, you'll see what kind of team you have"

Needless to say, YE OLE had to get up out of the easy chair and "open that can" ... YE was in the midst of unleashing a barage of haymakers when he was awoken by the Mrs. with "honey do" list in hand. But make book on this... if those jabroni's come back tonight while YE OLE is sleeping, YE will have to handle his business.

This is something people in Buffalo cannot relate to. It really is awesome to see the Bills talked about on these national shows-- its all we have. We're so used to hearing about the Giants Jets Steelers Eagles Cowboys Patriots* Chargers Colts Ravens week after week, year after year. It's refreshing to hear Buffalo Bills talk for a change.

+1

Amen!

I'm in Modesto. I have Sunday Ticket. But I might have to make it to Stingers one of these days. You get a big turn out there?

Not really, used to have 4 or 5, but it's just been me (and whoever is rooting against me) the last few years. Had my corner there for about 12 years now. Good or bad I try never to miss a game.

Dan Patrick was also talking favorably about this Bills this week, how good it is to see them playing well, much like Detroit. Two old franchises with rich histories, cities with economic problems, etc, etc...

It's cool, but also a little nerve wracking. It's like, OK... When is this all gonna come crashing down? We're Bills fans, so we know it will. It could be in the first quarter this Sunday, or it could be the final seconds of the Super Bowl in February, or any point in between.

When the Bills finally do pull off a Super Bowl win, I think my head will explode.