Brady is classless; Jerk; etc. etc

This time this *%^%^& went over the top.

Did anyone see him looming and staring right over a san diego player and trainers because he thought the sd player may be faking. It was too much. who knows how long he stayed there? One thing is to walk by, but to stay there the way he did. wow. that made it look so wrong.

I wish I was that player or a trainer so I could have told him to f off.

No, I didnt see Brady praying for recovery, but instead, some jerk.

My favorite 3 teams

Buffalo

Seattle

Any team that plays pats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see him looming and staring right over a san diego player and trainers because he thought the sd player may be faking. It was too much. who knows how long he stayed there? One thing is to walk by, but to stay there the way he did. wow. that made it look so wrong.

My favorite 3 teams

Buffalo

Seattle

Any team that plays pats

He's a competitor, I would do the same if I wanted to win a game that badly. I think Brady is a hell of a guy and when he stood up for Ocho Cinco and basically told Bruschi and Harrison to F**k off, he went up a few pegs in my book. That said, I hate him with a passion on the field. What kind of Bills fan wouldn't? He's owned us the last decade. But to say he's classless , a jerk, etc. etc. is dead wrong.

** And Sanchez is a douche. GQ magazine? C'mon.

Edited by stevecana

My favorite 3 teams

Buffalo

Seattle

Any team that plays pats

You shouldn't post on a school night. Back to bed.

If Fitz did this, you'd praise him for being a badass.

Want proof Brady is an arsehole? Go back and read the Esquire interview with him from 3-4 years ago in which he talks about enjoying running up the score, including on the Bills. Just once I' d love to see the tables turned and see us beat them by 40 (ok, maybe more than once)....

He's a competitor, I would do the same if I wanted to win a game that badly. I think Brady is a hell of a guy and when he stood up for Ocho Cinco and basically told Bruschi and Harrison to F**k off, he went up a few pegs in my book. That said, I hate him with a passion on the field. What kind of Bills fan wouldn't? He's owned us the last decade. But to say he's classless , a jerk, etc. etc. is dead wrong.

** And Sanchez is a douche. GQ magazine? C'mon.

I understand being a competitor. Like I posted earlier, there is nothing wrong with him walking by. BUT STOPPING AND STARING RIGHT OVER THE PLAYER?????

cmon. is he a doctor? if anything, he should have been talking to the refs and not stalking the injured player

I dont think i had ever seen that before

i call him garbage.

ps. sanchez is a divisional rival, beats us too. but not a douche like brady

Brady dances like a fruit loop and Sanchez poses in magazines looking like a fruit loop. I'd say they're about even. :thumbsup:

Brady dances like a fruit loop and Sanchez poses in magazines looking like a fruit loop. I'd say they're about even. :thumbsup:

I saw that clip and I was embarrassed for him. That was pretty lame. You could smell the awkwardness by watching the people around him. I hope he was just wasted.

Man, I wish we had Dallas' mega screen to play that clip during the game.

Edited by stevecana

Want proof Brady is an arsehole? Go back and read the Esquire interview with him from 3-4 years ago in which he talks about enjoying running up the score, including on the Bills. Just once I' d love to see the tables turned and see us beat them by 40 (ok, maybe more than once)....

This isn't little league where all the mom's have to protect their darlings from getting their feelings hurt. If teams don't like the score being run up on them there is a simple solution - play better.

I saw that clip and I was embarrassed for him. That was pretty lame. You could smell the awkwardness by watching the people around him. I hope he was just wasted.

Man, I wish we had Dallas' mega screen to play that clip during the game.

:huh::w00t::doh:

Sanchez in GQ :doh:http://sportsofnewyork.com/2011/09/08/aaron-rodgers-pokes-fun-at-mark-sanchezs-gq-spread-press-misinterprets-fraternal-humor/

This isn't little league where all the mom's have to protect their darlings from getting their feelings hurt. If teams don't like the score being run up on them there is a simple solution - play better.

See im with you there. Of course i dont like it when they are running the score on us. But i'll give you that point.

(even though we didnt do it to kc. rested our main guys in the 4th quarter)

but what he did sunday is plain lame dude

I understand being a competitor. Like I posted earlier, there is nothing wrong with him walking by. BUT STOPPING AND STARING RIGHT OVER THE PLAYER?????

cmon. is he a doctor? if anything, he should have been talking to the refs and not stalking the injured player

You have no idea what was going on during this encounter. Get over your sad excuse for hating him.

There's nothing more in the world I'd love than beating the Pats this weekend, but get ready Bill's fans...as Jim Rome would say BOHICA.

I dont think i had ever seen that before

i call him garbage.

ps. sanchez is a divisional rival, beats us too. but not a douche like brady

Actually, he is quite possibly the biggest douche.

I'm with you Clippers. Brady walks around the field like he owns the place, but he's the classic little guy chirping while the big, scary army stands behind him.

I've said it once, I've said 1,000 times since, without that line in front of him, he's a worthless, ineffective garbage quarterback.