RUVELL MARTIN MUST GO

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man can't catch. Kamar Aiken has good size and great hands, Naaman Roosevelt knows how to get open. Bring in one of these guys and get rid of him..... NOW. We need all our receivers to be able to catch if we are to compete with the big boys !

I agree 100%. The guy dropped every pass thrown to him.

The man can't catch. Kamar Aiken has good size and great hands, Naaman Roosevelt knows how to get open. Bring in one of these guys and get rid of him..... NOW. We need all our receivers to be able to catch if we are to compete with the big boys !

I like the idea of bringing Roosevelt or Aiken back or even both. Martin was horrible yesterday and with Parish hurt again and Stevie not full strength, we need some other options. There is a reason why Martin has been cut so many times.

Totally agree!!! Because of where Martin was drafted and who drafted him, he is being kept on this roster... Naaman earned this spot a year ago and should be on the field..

He dropped a simple 5 yd pass with no one around him. I just shook my head. I guess they are OK with his special teams ability but I hope it's Roosevelt or Aiken next week.

I here ya Zow. Special teams is important, but man, it seems sooner rather than later they are going to need guys out there that can actually catch the ball...please bring Rosey back.