My revised W/L this year based on first two games

D521646

If anyone cares, I picked the BIlls to go 11 - 5 this year.. (Snickers) Yes I was laughed at, and some were just outright rude, but the thing I had going for me was that I had seen them 4 times at St. John Fisher, and I was keeping a level head about me. I was also watching preseason like no other this year.

That said, here's my season prediction.

Bills v KC - Win

Bills v Oakland - win

Bills v NE - Loss (unless our D beats up on Brady we lose this game, but we score a few TD's)

Bills v Cincy - Win (Can't see Cincy staying with our Offense and if Cncy can't run they're no good)

Bills v Eagles - Win (This one is a bit tricky, ut I saw some things in last nights game that Gailey can exploit)

Bills v Giants - Win (Might change this after tonights game)

Bills v Skins - Win (Grossman is streaky, and positon-wise I like our guys better, we can exploit weaknesses here)

Bills v Jets - Win (This could very easily be a loss, but frankly at this point in the season the Jets look beatable)

Bills v Boys - Win (Romo showed some true grit yesterday and to tell you the truth he won me over, but I think their secondary has holes in it)

Bills v Fins - Win (I see us beating them twice this year)

Bills v Jets - Loss (Ryan figures out how to get to us)

Bills v Titans - Win (We finally have the team to get some revenge on them, this will be personal)

Bills v Chargers - Loss (Not sure if we can out-score with them, too many weapons)

Bills v Fins - Win (See earlier comment)

Bills v Broncos - Win (Who knows, maybe Tebow plays this game, but either way we beat them in a balanced attack)

Bills v Patriots - Loss (Patriots play first teamers we lose, if not, we win and in the playoffs)

So, now I have them 12 - 4 instead of 11 - 5. Insane? No, I don't think so. :)

Tim-

Of course, insane people are the only one's who don't think they are..

Well, that was tame. Come on, I'm a big boy, I can take it. Where might I be wrong about the picks based on what you've seen out of these teams so far this year?

Tim-

11 is certainly possible idk about 12 having no hernandez gives us a bit more of a chance though

fair enough, I'll take 11 wins all day long, just so we can shut Bob Matthews up on WHAM in Rochester.. LOL

Naw, I like Bob, but he is really hard on the Bills, and NOT convinced we might have a good team on our hands this year..

Tim-

KC- W

Oak- W

NE- L ( Close one though )

Cinci- W - Were all over Dalton, shutdown AJ green and benson and they got nothing

Phil- L ( No answer for scrambling Vick ) And there D is too good.

Giants- W - Manning intercepted 3 times and we get 4 sacks.

Skins- W - Grossman is inconsistent and hightower gets shut down

Jets- W - Finally.!

Dal- L - This could go either way, but I give it ti the Cowboys cause its an away game

Mia- W - No problem

Jets- L - No way we sweep them

Titans- W - No way we lose this one we need it too much.

SD- L - Rivers will pass all over our secondary

Mia- W - Again we win in fashion

Den- W - Were too much for them, but it will be closer than we think

NE- W - We need this one too much to lose..

11 - 5

Edited by foreplayer

8-8 is a LOT more realistic. Until they beat the Pats or Jets, I will alter my assessment.

Bills v KC - Win

Bills v Oakland - win

Bills v NE - Loss

Bills v Cincy - Win

Bills v Eagles - Loss

Bills v Giants - Win

Bills v Skins - Win

Bills v Jets - Loss

Bills v Boys - Loss

Bills v Fins - Win

Bills v Jets - Loss

Bills v Titans - Loss

Bills v Chargers - Loss

Bills v Fins - Win

Bills v Broncos - Win

Bills v Patriots - Loss

Edited by BmoreBills

Bills v KC - Win

Bills v Oakland - Win

Bills v NE - Loss

Bills v Cincy - Win

Bills v Eagles - Loss

Bills v Giants - Win

Bills v Skins - Loss

Bills v Jets - Loss

Bills v Boys - Loss

Bills v Fins - Win

Bills v Jets - Loss

Bills v Titans - Win

Bills v Chargers - Loss

Bills v Fins - Win

Bills v Broncos - Win

Bills v Patriots - Loss

And a much improved 8-8

Well, I'm pleased to see that none of the above predictions - revised or not - have us losing to KC or Oakland! :lol:

I am also beyond pleased that, thus far, my own early prediction needs no revision...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

LOL

God, we've played one awful team and one ok team that we beat on the very last play of the game.

Be excited, but don't be foolish. I think we could easily lose every single one of the NFC East games. At best the giants and redskins are toss-up type games, while cowboys and eagles we are going to be underdogs. We could also lose all 4 to the pats and the jets very easily. In fact, I, like you, would bet on losing 3 of 4.

I think 8-8 is a healthy amount of optimism. This is still a team with losing in its blood, and its a team with a lot of young guys in key spots on offense. That means brainfarts

God, we've played one awful team and one ok team that we beat on the very last play of the game.

Be excited, but don't be foolish. I think we could easily lose every single one of the NFC East games. At best the giants and redskins are toss-up type games, while cowboys and eagles we are going to be underdogs. We could also lose all 4 to the pats and the jets very easily. In fact, I, like you, would bet on losing 3 of 4.

I think 8-8 is a healthy amount of optimism. This is still a team with losing in its blood, and its a team with a lot of young guys in key spots on offense. That means brainfarts

Hear, hear. Absolutely. I'm loving 2-0 as much as anyone on the board, but did anyone SEE what Detroit did to KC yesterday? Man, the Chiefs are a BAD team. Everyone should open against the Chiefs. Oakland's good. Not great. Good. One more possession, and perhaps there's not so much effervescence out here.

Now...if the Bills take the Pats*....holy moley, schmoley....

Bills v KC - Win

Bills v Oakland - Win

Bills v NE - Win and impressive fashion- Bills are now talk of the NFL

Bills v Cincy - Win Easy win here

Bills v Eagles - Win Buffalo does it again in a wild shootout

Bills v Giants - Win Bills eek out a close one

Bills v Skins - Win Fitz gets his highly deserved Franchise Quarterback label imprinted in the hearts of all Bills fans

Bills v Jets - Win We shut that fat slob up and dominate

Bills v Boys - Win We are a top 3 team after this win

Bills v Fins - Win Win...'nuff said

Bills v Jets - Loss Ryan has his revenge as our offense sputters in a wet snowy game

Bills v Titans - Win Locker plays lights out, but Titans can't stop Fitzmagic and his beard

Bills v Chargers- Loss Chargers are the real deal this year and win a close shootout

Bills v Fins - Win Bills crush the Nolan-led Fish

Bills v Broncos - Win The Bills blowout the Broncos

Bills v Patriots -Loss We're resting our starters for the playoffs.

14-2

Edited by stevecana