The Pats will score...

McD

... and we can do the same...

We need to keep the same confidence we had in the Raider game. If we need to trade punches, we can do it. Stay patient, and grounded... don't think about the Patriots "aura of invincibility", just line up and play the damned game. This young team has started to believe in winning games, now they need to keep on executing it without getting flustered. Here's as big a test as you can get...

I think we come up short in a pure shoot out. Defense will be the key to this Sunday's game. Can our D get pressure on Brady and force turnovers. I think our offense will score points, but 28 stands out to me as the magic number. If our D can hold them to 28 or under we have a good shot. If the Pats go over that, then Fitz better have the game of his life.

I think we come up short in a pure shoot out. Defense will be the key to this Sunday's game. Can our D get pressure on Brady and force turnovers. I think our offense will score points, but 28 stands out to me as the magic number. If our D can hold them to 28 or under we have a good shot. If the Pats go over that, then Fitz better have the game of his life.

I was thinking 34 pts....

Everything else is pretty spot on.

We need to keep the same confidence we had in the Raider game. If we need to trade punches, we can do it. Stay patient, and grounded... don't think about the Patriots "aura of invincibility", just line up and play the damned game. This young team has started to believe in winning games, now they need to keep on executing it without getting flustered. Here's as big a test as you can get...

Brady is 61-2 when New England scores over 30 points, with his only 2 losses against Peyton Manning. I don't think we want to get in a high scoring shoot out. The best way to win this is getting on top of them early and creating turnovers, and running the ball to keep Brady off the field.

Edited by BiggieScooby

to me, the key to this game is turnovers. I think the Pats will score a bunch and I don't think our D will be able to stop them.

I am thinking that we need ateast 3 turnovers if we want a fair chance to win the game.

Turnovers will be key. The Pats D too, seems incapable of stopping anyone but does generate takeaways. Fitz will definitely need to protect the ball against NE. No way we win if we lose the turnover battle.

How does our D match up against their O? This will be the first pass heavy team we've played this year. Judging by yesterday we're susceptible to speed on the outside, but I don't think the Pats have that guy. That kid Moore is blazing fast, Ocho doesn't have that speed. Without Hernandez that leaves Gronkowski in the middle to be accounted for. Green-Ellis and Woodhead aren't nearly as good as McFad or Charles, but this is the first time we will be playing a pass first squad.

Can anyone add some actual insight to my speculation and baseless claims?

to me, the key to this game is turnovers. I think the Pats will score a bunch and I don't think our D will be able to stop them.

I am thinking that we need ateast 3 turnovers if we want a fair chance to win the game.

this will be huge. san diego wins that game yesterday if not for the 4 turnovers. i feel the perfect storm for a bills win coming on IF they protect the ball. the *'s are primed to be exposed. they can beat bad teams (miami) and beat teams that beat themselves (san diego), but i honestly think they are riding a lttle bit of a hype wave right now.

Turnovers will be key. The Pats D too, seems incapable of stopping anyone but does generate takeaways. Fitz will definitely need to protect the ball against NE. No way we win if we lose the turnover battle.

How does our D match up against their O? This will be the first pass heavy team we've played this year. Judging by yesterday we're susceptible to speed on the outside, but I don't think the Pats have that guy. That kid Moore is blazing fast, Ocho doesn't have that speed. Without Hernandez that leaves Gronkowski in the middle to be accounted for. Green-Ellis and Woodhead aren't nearly as good as McFad or Charles, but this is the first time we will be playing a pass first squad.

Can anyone add some actual insight to my speculation and baseless claims?

No, but I can add my own speculation and baseless claims. I think we'll see a very different gameplan this week than we have in the last 2 weeks. The last 2 weeks we focused on stopping the run, sometimes at the expense of our pass d it seemed. Generating pressure on Brady will be the key this week. If we can do it consistently with 4-5 guys rushing, I think we have a good chance. I actually think our D-line matches up well with their oline too. As we know Kyle Williams has developed into a great player for us, but the biggest knock on him has been that he is a penetrator, not a prototypical space eater nose who takes up blockers so others can make plays. I think that works in the Bills favor this week as he should be able to generate lots of pressure on Brady from the interior of the line playing against a backup center. I would also love to see Dareus and Merriman have big days rushing the passer.

I think if we can run the ball and keep Brady and Co off the field we have a much better chance of winning. Limit his opportunities, get the crowd involved and play hard, fast and confident

Yep, came here to post the same thing.

The major difference between our O and the Pats* O = WE have Freddy Jackson and a running game to compliment our attacking spread offense.

GO BILLS!!

If the Bills don't put Brady on his butt, I think they'll end up losing. As good as our offense is (and it's been awesome so far), it's essential that Brady gets sacked and pressured up the middle if the Bills want to win this one.