Chris Berman

BuffaloWest

Did anyone see the Rich Eisen/ Steve Mariucci recap on the NFL network? Was music to my ears. Eisen was talking with a Buffalo accent rambling a mile a minute til he was out of breath. It was easily the best highlight recap of the game. Love Berman though.

Did anyone see the Rich Eisen/ Steve Mariucci recap on the NFL network? Was music to my ears. Eisen was talking with a Buffalo accent rambling a mile a minute til he was out of breath. It was easily the best highlight recap of the game. Love Berman though.

Yep! Pretty sure Eisen is the 1st national talking head to call Fitz "the Amish Rifle!"

Berman giving Bills kudos on The Blitz, and threw out the "no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!" and even held up a Bills jersey! Love it....

Tommy J jumped in to to give the Bills a little love which was good to here especially seeing as the media in general never has any thing good to say .

Did you all here what Coatas said on NBC ? Something like "it's nice to make the fans or people of Buffalo feel good but when the repo man comes it will change nothing" Something to that effect .

It's almost like every one knows something we don't . He was talking in reference to Detroit & Buffalo how the regions have been hit so hard by the economy . Then when you read the threads on here how it looked like the refs were purposely missing calls against the other team & that it looked like they were trying to help to get us to loose it makes you wonder as a fan ?????

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by T master

Thats what they say is people from Buffalo are the fastest speaking. I wasnt sure if that's what he was doing but I caught that as well.

does anyone have a link to the Eisen/Mariucci recap? I am on NFL.com and I have not been able to find it....would love to hear Eisen's piece .....

Did you all here what Coatas said on NBC ? Something like "it's nice to make the fans or people of Buffalo feel good but when the repo man comes it will change nothing" Something to that effect .

Costas point was that while the Bills help the morale of the WNY fans (and the Lions those of Detroit) it won't help the 2 local economies.

Then when you read the threads on here how it looked like the refs were purposely missing calls against the other team & that it looked like they were trying to help to get us to loose it makes you wonder as a fan ?????

Wha? :unsure:

What is a Buffalo accent? Lol