sour grapes

The 35 points given up in the second half was a franchise record. The 38 points overall were the most allowed by Oakland in a loss since a 43-37 defeat to Seattle in 1998.

"That team's not better than us," Kelly said. "We gave them that game. Simple as that."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/18/SPC21L6A6S.DTL#ixzz1YMNfO5rW

poor Tommy :cry: :cry: :cry:

"For a guy to score on the last play of the game wide open, C'mon man ... Do your job," defensive tackle Tommy Kelly said. "That's what the man pays you for, do your job. If you got that guy, follow him to the bathroom."

Tommy Kelly's mouth is not gonna win him fans amongst his teammates...unless of course he follows them to the bathroom.

"For a guy to score on the last play of the game wide open, C'mon man ... Do your job," defensive tackle Tommy Kelly said. "That's what the man pays you for, do your job. If you got that guy, follow him to the bathroom."

Tommy Kelly's mouth is not gonna win him fans amongst his teammates...unless of course he follows them to the bathroom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 35 points given up in the second half was a franchise record. The 38 points overall were the most allowed by Oakland in a loss since a 43-37 defeat to Seattle in 1998.

"That team's not better than us," Kelly said. "We gave them that game. Simple as that."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/18/SPC21L6A6S.DTL#ixzz1YMNfO5rW

poor Tommy :cry: :cry: :cry:

But it is.

Nice one!

Edited by Offsides Number 76

I remember during the early to mid '90s the Dolphins were never outplayed by the Bills, according to the Miami players' postgame comments. They always seemed to beat themselves and let the Bills win. I could never understand why they'd do that, but it was considerate of them.

Linky

From here, Kelly, it looks like we took it from you. Good luck the rest of the year, though!

Where's that video clip again?

Guess Fred Jackson/Spiller and the OL isn't/wasn't good enough either, especially when Buffalo was averaging 8.7 YPC. So much for the deep DL Oakland had.

Edited by BillsVet

Linky

From here, Kelly, it looks like we took it from you. Good luck the rest of the year, though!

Where's that video clip again?

What a douche. His defense gave up a TD on 5 straight possessions in the second half. You're right TK, you did give the Bills the game because you suck. :thumbsup: (CB97, I would never say this to him in person. I know that he would kill me so save it. He probably makes more than me too)

I remember during the early to mid '90s the Dolphins were never outplayed by the Bills, according to the Miami players' postgame comments. They always seemed to beat themselves and let the Bills win. I could never understand why they'd do that, but it was considerate of them.

Hear, hear, Punch! I hope the Bills continue to encounter such generous teams, giving us games and letting us win.

Heh

Edited by Hopeful