How do we slow down New England?

beagle925

Brady and the New England offense is all about timing. Jam their WR's and you absolutely MUST hit Brady. Even if you don't get to him in time to stop the play, you have to hit him. Sure you'll give up some yards but he'll eat you alive if you don't hit him. He gets very jumpy if he's getting hit.

Princess Tom does not like getting popped!

Brady and the New England offense is all about timing. Jam their WR's and you absolutely MUST hit Brady. Even if you don't get to him in time to stop the play, you have to hit him. Sure you'll give up some yards but he'll eat you alive if you don't hit him. He gets very jumpy if he's getting hit.

Princess Tom does not like getting popped!

I would love an early corner blitz to his blind side

Gave up over 300 passing yards and 35 points to jason Campbell and the Raiders. A wins a win but we need to get more pressure on the quarterback. Can we trust the sencondary?

You just said it. You have to get hits on the QB without the Blitz to beat the Pats. The problem is that the Pats have an outstanding O line.

Pressure up the middle. I would play a 4-3 for some reason I think Brady plays worse against a 4-3 that can bring pressure up the middle.

I would play

Merriman-Dareus-Williams-Kelsay On the D-line

Morrison Davis Barnett At linebacker

Dareus and Williams should handle the interior and get a push, I think that Kelsay and Merriman could get the edge rush and we have a bunch of LB's to back them up.

Jam coverage and get the best coverage LB's on the field at the same time.

We play aggressive against the quick slants. Hit hard within the first 5 yards and play man to man. Apply some sort of pass rush, blitz more than we do. And on offense, quick passes and establish some sore of run. Easier said then done with Wilford. The guy is a beast.

We can't. Unless we fire Dwan Edwards and let Wanny take over the D-coordinator role. This defense sits back and lets the offense dictate the game. We need a D that attacks. I was sitting 11 rows behind the Bills bench and every time the D came off the field after getting pushed around there was no leadership from any of the players and most were sitting around with their heads down. I'd also like to see more of Batten. Kid can play.