The Bills won because....

Just Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wore my Thurman Thomas jersey to work all day last Friday and we were dominant all game last Sunday. This past Friday I left my jersey in the car during the first half of the day. After lunch, I went, got it, and wore it during the second half of the day. We then go on to play bad in the first half then come back to win in the second half. Guess I will have to make it a point to wear it all day every Friday from now on.

I held my 5 month old daughter during the last drive. When I put her down she cried and the drive almost stalled. Picked her back up and they converted the 4th down for the win. I might have to put her in a Bills onesie next week.

Awesome! My 3 month year old blew out a diaper with about 6 minutes left! Everyone kept blaming the dogs for farting and my Wife lifted her off her lap to reveal a brutal green horror scene! Thank God for the DVR!!

Well, I was low on blood sugar in the first half and irritable. During this time, the Bills played poorly. I ate lunch at halftime and my mood improved immensely. What happens then? The Bills come out and score 5 touchdowns in the 2nd half. Moral of the story, eat during the game.