The Ralph Will Rock

Keuka

This will be a tough game tomorrow but I think the deciding difference will be the home field advantage. Bills fans are hungry for this one. Most of us remember how cool it was to be at the stadium back when the Bills were a power house. Nice fall weather, a sold out crowd, and a team we can believe in will make tomorrow at the Ralph special. I wish I could afford the trip and the ticket. The Raiders don't have a clue what it is going to be like in our house tomorrow.

I still remember the Raiders playoff game where we ran all over them. I sat in the third row by the Raiders bench and someone threw a perfect snowball that bounced right off of Hostelers helmet at the end of the game. He was pissed and started to come into the stands:)It would be great to see the Raiders sent home with their tails between their legs again.

Will this be a stand all day game? It used to be only the playoffs were like that. But, the Pats and Boys games in '07 and Steelers game last year were like that (at least in the lower bowl).

If it doesn't happen tomorrow, I guarantee it will next week, if we are 2-0 going in.

Will this be a stand all day game? It used to be only the playoffs were like that. But, the Pats and Boys games in '07 and Steelers game last year were like that (at least in the lower bowl).

If it doesn't happen tomorrow, I guarantee it will next week, if we are 2-0 going in.

My guess is it will be a stand all day game bat least it will be in the tunnel side end zone