Drew Bledsoe Comments on Buffalo

Nix Buddy

I am watching Red Sox/Ray's baseball game and Bledsoe is in announcer booth since he is being inducted into Patriots Hall of Fame this weekend. Made comments to this effect:

1. he was exiled to Buffalo and it was awful

2. said it's always snowing there and when it isn't it is raining, windy and miserable

3. playing in these conditions is no fun because a quarterback never looks good

4. he never lost in snow when playing in New England and wished he played in more snow games since he always won

If he was as good in the snow as he claims he was then Buffalo should have made it to the Superbowl under his reign.

Edited by Nix Buddy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching Red Sox/Ray's baseball game and Bledsoe is in announcer booth since he is being inducted into Patriots Hall of Fame this weekend. Made comments to this effect:

2. siad it's always snowing there and when it isn't it is raining, windy and miserable

4. he never lost in snow when playing in New England and wished he played in more snow games since he always won

If he was as good in the snow as he claims he was then Buffalo should have made it to the Superbowl under his reign.

1. Super Bowl XXXI

2. The only Hall of Fame item of Bledsoe's is the football he threw in Minnesota WITH THE BILLS

3. He was replaced and traded by New England because he was worse

4. !@#$ you, you sack-taking, washed up, ungrateful @!#!@.

Edited by BmoreBills

Do athletes not realize there's no such thing as local telecasts anymore? You can't just say whatever the !@#$ you want and not have it come back to haunt you.

!@#$ you, Bledsoe. You were never anything more than a taller version of Vinny Testeverde. I'm not sure there's a more overrated player in NFL history.

Do athletes not realize there's no such thing as local telecasts anymore? You can't just say whatever the !@#$ you want and not have it come back to haunt you.

!@#$ you, Bledsoe. You were never anything more than a taller version of Vinny Testeverde. I'm not sure there's a more overrated player in NFL history.

No schitt. What an a-hole.

Amen.

Just goes to show how dumb these athletes can be, and how eager to please whatever media type is interviewing.

The guy always tried building his brand on the notion that he was a classy individual.

I remember when he went to Dallas how he was saying how great it was to get rid of all his kids' Buffalo merchandise and trade it all for Dallas stuff.

Spineless, milquetoast, phony as a person and a player.

Go drink some more wine, Drew.

You couldn't carry Kelly's jock.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I think by awful he was talking about throwing the ball away on fourth down, no maybe getting raped by the steelers third stringers

Third stringers ? Like Who Willie Parker- turned out he was pretty descent rushing for over 1200 yards the next three years in a row. Antwaan Randle El - Polamalu had a sack, Larry Foote has a pick. Tommy Maddox started his third game that year. Third Stringers ? hardly

As for Bledsoe he's just a bitter guy, he was replaced by a guy who went on to greatness, flamed out in Buffalo and Dallas. His career was headed for HOF after 8 years and quickly turned far far away from the hall.

Edited by CardinalScotts

Drew sucked

2. said it's always snowing there and when it isn't it is raining, windy and miserable

Third stringers ? Like Who Willie Parker- turned out he was pretty descent rushing for over 1200 yards the next three years in a row. Antwaan Randle El - Polamalu had a sack, Larry Foote has a pick. Tommy Maddox started his third game that year. Third Stringers ? hardly

As for Bledsoe he's just a bitter guy, he was replaced by a guy who went on to greatness, flamed out in Buffalo and Dallas. His career was headed for HOF after 8 years and quickly turned far far away from the hall.

You're right. Parker was actually the Steelers FOURTH leading rusher that season. He ran for 84 yards in the first 15 games of that season.

You know who else had a sack in that game? Ricardo Colclough. Now there's a Steeler legend.

Please don't make excuses for Bledsoe. That's absurd.

You can't just say whatever the !@#$ you want and not have it come back to haunt you.

Not too sure he gives a rat's ass what Bills fans think of him. And given all the politically correct blather these guys spew, it's sort of interesting he'd light the match on this one...

Not too sure he gives a rat's ass what Bills fans think of him. And given all the politically correct blather these guys spew, it's sort of interesting he'd light the match on this one...

I think it's more that he is such an ingratiating POS that he was not thinking at all what anyone outside of Bahstan would think.

Yuk it up, statue. Cripes.

You're right. Parker was actually the Steelers FOURTH leading rusher that season. He ran for 84 yards in the first 15 games of that season.

You know who else had a sack in that game? Ricardo Colclough. Now there's a Steeler legend.

Please don't make excuses for Bledsoe. That's absurd.

There was, is not now, and never will be, an excuse for that game. Pittsburgh was completely rolling over and the should-have-been-playoff-hungry Bills lost to a bunch of guys chasing roster spots on other teams for the next season. You are absolutely right on.

Edited by Offsides Number 76