Marcell Dareus Eats Cube Steak

Recently saw George Wilson interview Marcell Dareus on BuffaloBills.com. I like this kid even more than I did before. He seems humble, soft spoken, and hits like a train. He also looks like he'll quickly learn and adjust. After his offsides penalty last Sunday, he seemed genuinely disappointed in himself...then kept right on pushing the line back. Looking forward to what he does in Week 2. Also hope he doesn't lose these personality traits.

Anyway, among the questions was where he likes to eat out. Dareus says he really doesn't eat out, and that the last dinner he made himself was cube steaks.

I can't remember the last time I had cube steak, and he certainly makes more than I do.

I hope I speak on behalf of most of the Bills nation in saying that his promising 1st-week performance has earned him a trip to the best steak house in Buffalo. Nothing against cube steak and all.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos#?id=0be9893f-6e03-4f35-88f1-0b21bfd303ca&channelName=Recent

I have to say, I loved his reaction after that penalty. You could tell, he's going to work his ass off to correct it. Although he's one of the more talented guys on the team, he just fits in with the blue collar mentality of this team. Happy to have him.

Cube steak is a pain to make. I never sell it, round steaks are not too good either.

It is not fun to cook but it is good when done right!

bottom round is good, top round is horrible unless you cut it perfectly, porterhouse is the best by a long shot ( visions of E.B. Greens run through my head :wub: :wub: )

bottom round is good, top round is horrible unless you cut it perfectly, porterhouse is the best by a long shot ( visions of E.B. Greens run through my head :wub: :wub: )

If you like E.B. Greens (as I do), then you need to get over to Fiamma on Hertel. E.B. used to be my favorite steakhouse, but Fiamma has the edge IMO. Better menu, better service (make a reservation and request the first floor dining room), better wine selection, and--believe it or not--flat out better steaks.

You won't be sorry.