Be on the lookout

judman

This summer I went into the Dick's Sporting Goods store in Utica and outside was a late model Ford Ranger (I believe). Anyway, this guy had it totally customized to honor his devotion to the Oakland Raiders. I mean total and complete. I wished I had taken a picture. He has a sizable lift kit, complete Raiders paint job, stickers, etc. I would be shocked if he was not at OBD with that rig on Sunday. Although he represents the opponent, I tip my hat to the effort he put into that rig.

I believe this is the hugest Raiders fan...

Well I guess Jemarcus is out of the running because he is probably no longer a fan after the cut him, so I think you are correct and she is now the title holder of "biggest Raiders fan"

i'm not even going to ask why you have that photo or how you even knew about it that you were able to get it and post it here.............. :sick:

Edited by apuszczalowski

Well I guess Jemarcus is out of the running because he is probably no longer a fan after the cut him, so I think you are correct and she is now the title holder of "biggest Raiders fan"

i'm not even going to ask why you have that photo or how you even knew about it that you were able to get it and post it here.............. :sick:

:beer:

It wasn't all that difficult to find, 'ski...

Link - WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RAIDER-HATERS UNIVERSE

post-2970-019038700 1315929140_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

I saw a few of them on TV at the Denver game, although not as many as I was expecting. Will there really be that many at the game Sunday?! The Steelers I can see as Pittsburgh is 3 hours away, but Raiders?!~?!?! What are people's guesses as to percentage of the stadium they occupy? After the Denver game, i'm guessing less than 3%.

And BTW, that guy spent way too much money tricking-out that truck. He could have gotten a nicer car, house, or something with that cash. Sounds like he spent 10-20K on the upgrades!

I saw a few of them on TV at the Denver game, although not as many as I was expecting. Will there really be that many at the game Sunday?! The Steelers I can see as Pittsburgh is 3 hours away, but Raiders?!~?!?! What are people's guesses as to percentage of the stadium they occupy? After the Denver game, i'm guessing less than 3%.

I'm not sure which game you were watching, but there were tons of Raiders fans at that game last night. You could even hear the loud cheering whenever the Raiders made a play or a touchdown.

The Bills-Raiders games that I've been to always had way more Raiders fans than I expected, and certainly more than any other team except maybe Pittsburgh.

And BTW, that guy spent way too much money tricking-out that truck. He could have gotten a nicer car, house, or something with that cash. Sounds like he spent 10-20K on the upgrades!

Agreed, way too much money. If you see him.. you'll know it, no question. I think there were some lightning bolts too, but don't hold me to it.

(btw, I laughed out loud when I saw it. The 'tip of the hat' comment might have made it sound as though I respected that monstrosity)

I'm not sure which game you were watching, but there were tons of Raiders fans at that game last night. You could even hear the loud cheering whenever the Raiders made a play or a touchdown.

The Bills-Raiders games that I've been to always had way more Raiders fans than I expected, and certainly more than any other team except maybe Pittsburgh.

I was at the Broncos vs Raiders game last night and I can tell you there were a lot of Raiders fans there. A lot more than I expected!! If I had to guess I would say probably 5-8% were Raiders fans. The row I was sitting in was 6 Broncos fans, me, and then 7 Raiders fans.

This summer I went into the Dick's Sporting Goods store in Utica and outside was a late model Ford Ranger (I believe). Anyway, this guy had it totally customized to honor his devotion to the Oakland Raiders. I mean total and complete. I wished I had taken a picture. He has a sizable lift kit, complete Raiders paint job, stickers, etc. I would be shocked if he was not at OBD with that rig on Sunday. Although he represents the opponent, I tip my hat to the effort he put into that rig.

No respect from this fan unless his horn plays La Cucaracha. :thumbdown:

I think it's really cool when someone spends the time and money to make over a vehicle for their favorite team. Anyone can slap on a few magnetic logos or a license plate frame, but to take the time to figure out how to best outfit your vehicle shows vision.

Check out the Fanbulance

Hell yeah. That Caddy tricked out in the Packers paint job on the ESPN commercial is sweet!