Don't NOT-NOT get too giddy over this win

DUFF

As many of us are stoked about Sunday's win, the "debbie downers" of the forum come out and tell us not to get too happy over this win (KC sux, their line is terrible, blah, blah, blah)...To that i say "GFYS!" (let me know if you figure that out)and find a new team. I feel like I posted this a few times last season, stating that the Bills never seemed to all show up for the game. For example either the offense was great scoring 35 pts. and the defense sucked allowing 42pts, or vice versa the defense held a team to 7pts and the offense only put up 3. you get the point right? I always wondered what it would be like if offense and defense both played well the same game. Well Sunday the whole team showed up...everyone contributed as a team and the Bills layed the smackdown. No one on the Bills played extremely exceptional, or put up any crazy stats. They all did their job well and success followed. I'm not saying put this team on a pedestal (Chan told me not too!), but if the Bills show up the way they did on Sunday I think that they can play against anyone in the league. any thoughts? anyone disagree?

As many of us are stoked about Sunday's win, the "debbie downers" of the forum come out and tell us not to get too happy over this win (KC sux, their line is terrible, blah, blah, blah)...To that i say "GFYS!" (let me know if you figure that out)and find a new team. I feel like I posted this a few times last season, stating that the Bills never seemed to all show up for the game. For example either the offense was great scoring 35 pts. and the defense sucked allowing 42pts, or vice versa the defense held a team to 7pts and the offense only put up 3. you get the point right? I always wondered what it would be like if offense and defense both played well the same game. Well Sunday the whole team showed up...everyone contributed as a team and the Bills layed the smackdown. No one on the Bills played extremely exceptional, or put up any crazy stats. They all did their job well and success followed. I'm not saying put this team on a pedestal (Chan told me not too!), but if the Bills show up the way they did on Sunday I think that they can play against anyone in the league. any thoughts? anyone disagree?

:oops: i think i got carried away with the "NOT's".....pulled a triple negative instead of a double

~My Bad!

Fitz threw for 200+ and 4 tds, in 3 qtrs.Fred had 120+, in 3 qtrs.Pretty good stats

I agree....my point was that no one individually won that game/ no crazy stats- Fitz didnt' throw for 350, Fred didn't have 200 rushing and 3 tds, Byrd didn't have 3 ints, etc...

not sure if i'm making my argument...but the point is that everyone played well, it wasn't some crazy uncharacteristic performance of one man who opposing teams can gameplan for and neutralize.

I feel like the win slowed down the Debbie Downers....but did not stop them....much like when I spray my yard for ants.....

The only thing that shuts this up is winning....its that simple

Yup, Dope and the Dumbass gave the Bills like pretty much zero credit but still could not bash them as much as they would have liked I'm sure, and its true, only thing that WILL shut them up is WHEN the Bills continue to win.

I feel like the win slowed down the Debbie Downers....but did not stop them....much like when I spray my yard for ants.....

The only thing that shuts this up is winning....its that simple

When it comes to pesky insects you'll never get them all. Instead try using the mafia method...break one of their legs and send them back to tell their friends. Works especially well with mosquitos!

Maybe we can get that dumbass Jets fan that comes on this forum to handle the debbie downers as well

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just want to second the sentiment. I'm going to enjoy each win this season and not lot any malcontents steal my bliss. The Bills have played some mind-numbingly bad football the past few years and that game Sunday was something else.

I'll take a 34-point win anyday and I'll damn well thump my chest and scream "Bring on the Raiders (or whomever is next)!!!!!"

Couldn't agree more. Each win should be enjoyed and savored. Worry about next week when it happens. This was a great game to watch and couldn't have asked for a better way to start the season. They did everything right.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just want to second the sentiment. I'm going to enjoy each win this season and not lot any malcontents steal my bliss. The Bills have played some mind-numbingly bad football the past few years and that game Sunday was something else.

I'll take a 34-point win anyday and I'll damn well thump my chest and scream "Bring on the Raiders (or whomever is next)!!!!!"

:D Bills fans Chest Thump.......Jersey fans Fist Pump

Don't take this the wrong way...

I am not classifying anyone that hasn't gotten their tickets to the superbowl as a "debbie downer".

We as Bills fans reserve the right to remain cautious with our optomism.

The "debbie downers" i am referring to are the ones that will never be satisfied with this team, the ones I wonder if they even like this team, and if they do i wonder why because they never seem to enjoy a victory.

They are the ones who after the Bills won a superbowl, would be on this forum the next day saying Maybin is a bust, and we are gonna suck next year because ralph is cheap and our best waterboy went to the Jets in free-agency, while nix was asleep at the wheel again! :nana:

I am just as thrilled with the Bills performance as every other Bills fan.

Having said that, this was just one game and that does not equal an entire season.

I like what Gailey said during his post game press conference, and it sounds to me that he is going to keep the team focused on the bigger picture and not get ahead of themselves.

That is the key to them having a winning season.

Happy 100th post. It's nice to get a win like this. It does though need to be taken for what it is ... A W in a long season. We play one week at a time and the best thing that could happen is a repeat this Sunday. Go Bills.

GFYS - Go F*** Your Self?

Edited by Porksword

GFYS - Go F*** Your Self?

DING-DING-DING!

You Porksword are the winner!!!!!! :worthy:

Happy 100th post. It's nice to get a win like this. It does though need to be taken for what it is ... A W in a long season. We play one week at a time and the best thing that could happen is a repeat this Sunday. Go Bills.

You're Right!

I just feel better about each Sunday knowing that we do have what it takes to win on both sides of the ball....now we just need to make sure we bring "it" every Sunday!

PS- thanks by the way....didn't even realize I had 100 posts on here.