Lee Evans

cmjoyce113

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best decoy in the world!!

Actually, when I flipped over to that game, I noticed that they tried to target him several times, but the passes were off (or he seemed to be out of sorts a bit). I wonder if the injury slowed him a little.

I am honestly surprised, I started him in fantasy...thought he would have a good day.

I admit I was one of those who disliked the Evans trade. I thought Evans still had good speed and that we needed him to stretch the D.

Maybe I was wrong. Chandler had more catches than Evans today! Receivers were apparently getting open without Lee to draw away coverage - Fitz threw 4 TDs.

My faith in Nix/Gailey continues to grow.

The best decoy in the world!!

Actually, when I flipped over to that game, I noticed that they tried to target him several times, but the passes were off (or he seemed to be out of sorts a bit). I wonder if the injury slowed him a little.

It was the only game we got here. They were really trying to get him involved, especially once they had the big lead. He looks half a step slow. It may be that he's still adjusting to their system, or he really may not have very much left in the tank.

Why does everyone care what Lee Evans does> He's not a Bill now so he's dead to me. Do you care what Marshawn Lynch does? He's dead to me too.

I think it's a natural reaction to the 'Lee Evans was traded. All Hope is Lost.' posts that dominated the board.