Troup injured in practice

Jerry Jabber

I have to agree. I really hoped he would develop, but like McCargo I think he's achieved his peak and it's not good enough. He may make a play rarely, but when he doesn't, he is no factor at all and doesn't help the team.

We are fortunatle to have Dareus -- he will make many plays.

So a guy entering his second year is already a bust? Are you joking?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny. Last year I thought Troup looked kinda weak and thought he played like he shouldnt be in the league. Most posters where out there telling me how great he was playing... which wasnt true.

This preseason I have been pleasantly suprised with how much better he has looked. He still looks like a 2nd stringer, but thats OK with who we have. He looks like he belongs in the league now. He holds his own v the ron OK, but I would like to see him get better push v the pass. Now a lot of people are saying he sucks and is a bust.

Ill never understand what games some people are watching. He is light years better than he was last year. (maybe its cause he is going agaisnt the 2s more often?)

It's the lag time in the media and some people's brains. They'll continue trashing The Bills' every move even when they turn the corner and put up 10+ win seasons.

Then, it'll hit them that The Bills are actually pretty good and they'll be chest-thumping all over town and the Internet about how awesome "their" Bills are. We've seen this before.

Just so I can keep up...bust or no bust?

Come on. Get with the program. Roll the Magic 8 Ball. :lol:

It's the lag time in the media and some people's brains. They'll continue trashing The Bills' every move even when they turn the corner and put up 10+ win seasons.

Then, it'll hit them that The Bills are actually pretty good and they'll be chest-thumping all over town and the Internet about how awesome "their" Bills are. We've seen this before.

Come on. Get with the program. Roll the Magic 8 Ball. :lol:

Was there even an internet to chest-thump on the last time the Bills had a 10+ win season?

it's a hold....

will get plenty of time to prove otherwise.....but not looking good....in two years will be considered a bust.

Again, I'll take that bet. I've watched him and he has been impressive. Not dominant, but he does his job well for a second year NT. He has improved and is likely to continue to improve. I think your "analysis" of him will more likely be considered the bust two years from now.

Again, I'll take that bet. I've watched him and he has been impressive. Not dominant, but he does his job well for a second year NT. He has improved and is likely to continue to improve. I think your "analysis" of him will more likely be considered the bust two years from now.

duly noted....guess we'll have fun playing armchair GM....i actually hope you're right.