Jessica Simpson wants to get a breast reduction

\GoBillsInDallas/

Tell her to hit a gym first and if need be lypo.

I've always found her personality very annoying, but she is very physically attractive. I agree, if she's concerned about looking heavy, she needs to just lose 15 or 20 lb...she's naturally curvy, so she should just go with that.

I realize that most discerning listeners celebrate her entire catalog. However, some will argue that her earlier albums were superior simply because they were so influential and groundbreaking. On the other hand, many tend to dismiss the early work as too experimental or avant-garde. Personally, I feel that her artistic vision was not fully realized until she developed her signature scent, “Fancy Nights.”

Discuss.

I realize that most discerning listeners celebrate her entire catalog. However, some will argue that her earlier albums were superior simply because they were so influential and groundbreaking. On the other hand, many tend to dismiss the early work as too experimental or avant-garde. Personally, I feel that her artistic vision was not fully realized until she developed her signature scent, “Fancy Nights.”

Discuss.

Discuss.

Boobies