Trades are brewing

Yea, I am going to talk to the guy who hangs out in the produce department he told me to be ready that Terrence McGee was definitely going to be cut early on Saturday morning ... he has been talking to his top secret friends including a guy named P _ _ M _ _ _ _ (I am not allowed to disclose the full name to protect his excellent sources.).

If I remember right there are always 10 to 20 blockbuster trades just as teams break camp and head into Week One to insure that they have players who do not know the playbook and have never played with their teammates.

I will let the board know if my South Jersey expert has any hush hush insider information from the people he has seen in a crowd ... until then.

GO BILLS

A decent tackle PLEASE!!! (oh and pick up a back up C/G while you are at it).

No one is going to cut a starting tackle (if they are decent) as it is impossible to fill that position at this stage of the season. LT is a premium position and there is no one available. We made our moves (or lack thereof) in Free Agency and we will be going with what we have. The coaching stuff must prepare these men for the Chiefs on 9/11.

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that there are several trades brewing right now and not to mention considerable indications that the Bengals might be up to trading Carson Palmer. Anyone have any information on possible trades involving the Bills?

Get real. the Bills only trade starters away not FOR them, we will troll everyoes sloppy seconds and look for "promising" cuts that we can hype up as the next starting lineman.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Yea, I am going to talk to the guy who hangs out in the produce department he told me to be ready that Terrence McGee was definitely going to be cut early on Saturday morning ... he has been talking to his top secret friends including a guy named P _ _ M _ _ _ _ (I am not allowed to disclose the full name to protect his excellent sources.).

If I remember right there are always 10 to 20 blockbuster trades just as teams break camp and head into Week One to insure that they have players who do not know the playbook and have never played with their teammates.

I will let the board know if my South Jersey expert has any hush hush insider information from the people he has seen in a crowd ... until then.

GO BILLS

excellent! lol

As per Nix, WE ARE BUILDING THROUGH THE DRAFT!

As per Nix 2010 "Show me the baby"

As per Nix 2011 "It takes time"

As per Nix 2012 "It takes more time" (this one is a guess)

As per XXXXXXX 2013 "We are switching to a 4-3 defense and we don't have the personnel that we need. But we will get them through the draft."

Don't think the Bills will trade anybody. Who have they got that would actually be worth a trade? McGee maybe. Trade him for a OT that has had knee surgery or "has potential" even though he has played on every practise squad in the NFL. Maybe we could trade him for a 5th round draft pick! Yeah that's a good idea. Yeeesh, we have what we have and dats the name of dat tune. Love em or leave em, I'm still a bills fan and if you cut me I'd bleed blue and white (used to bleed dark blue and red but had to change hemogolbin due to uni change)

Those with short memories will remember that it was last year on this day (following final cuts) that Nix picked up our starting LG from Pitzberg.

Didn't we actually claim him on the waiver wire. If he was a FA, he would have gone elsewhere.

No one is going to cut a starting tackle (if they are decent) as it is impossible to fill that position at this stage of the season. LT is a premium position and there is no one available. We made our moves (or lack thereof) in Free Agency and we will be going with what we have. The coaching stuff must prepare these men for the Chiefs on 9/11.

Nobody is getting the walker treatment this year?

As per Nix 2010 "Show me the baby"

As per Nix 2011 "It takes time"

As per Nix 2012 "It takes more time" (this one is a guess)

As per XXXXXXX 2013 "We are switching to a 4-3 defense and we don't have the personnel that we need. But we will get them through the draft."

...and the process keeps on a goin'!