eagles o line a mess

buffalopdc

Eagles line looks worse than ours and Vick was running for his life. Ried is still moving players around yet they are super bowl contenders and the bills are a joke. What is the difference? Bills continue to bring in free agents, sign our own, and demand competition from most positions. I am not sure the sky is really falling. We are doing what good teams do, we are just not use to it as bills fans so we expect the worst. We are doing what 31 other teams are doing.

Eagles line looks worse than ours and Vick was running for his life. Ried is still moving players around yet they are super bowl contenders and the bills are a joke. What is the difference? Bills continue to bring in free agents, sign our own, and demand competition from most positions. I am not sure the sky is really falling. We are doing what good teams do, we are just not use to it as bills fans so we expect the worst. We are doing what 31 other teams are doing.

Eagles are definitely overrated IMO. They have a lot of talent in the glamour positions, but may fall short when it's time to get down and dirty in the trenches.

Um, one of them is Clay Matthews' little brother.

What's his name? Carson, Cody, something like that.

GO BILLS!!!

Quick: how many bills would start there?

4? Barnett, merriman, williams, and wood? Maybe dareus? But Jenkins kinda has the same role

We have starters at corner and WR that would struggle to make their roster.

Edited by NoSaint

4? Barnett, merriman, williams, and wood? Maybe dareus? But Jenkins kinda has the same role

I'd wager our LBs are BETTER than theirs. That's how bad theirs are. That defense is gonna get gashed this year.

CB definitely, but that goes for almost every team since the Eagles are stacked at DB. At WR, Stevie would easily be their 3rd, maybe even 2nd WR.

I'd wager our LBs are BETTER than theirs. That's how bad theirs are. That defense is gonna get gashed this year.

Agreed. Ours should be decent. Patriots are built to kill that D. Falcons will kill them too likely. Dallas should be tough with witten and a running game.

Every other personnel group, they beat us

I think that wood, Levitre would both start, jackson is better than McCoy, Stevie j, to address the offense. Call me crazy but I think we beat the eagles at home. I really feel like this sets up like a year Andy Reid could end up fired, I think Vick is going to fall on his face. We will see.

Nix must be taking marketing lessons from Brandon. Lets forget the Eagle and talk about the Bills.

Bringing in free agents you say? All the remaining free agent are leftovers so if we bring in any they are depth/filler players -- which on the Bills means a potential starter at most positions. We brought in Smith and Barnett and we signed them. Who else? We negotiated with Clabo but did we bring him in? If his wife was concerned about moving the family did we pay to bring her in? Do we have people on the payroll to help with free agents signings? Heck, Kim Pegula met with all the players wives when the Sabres went on a West Coast trip. She went to Calgary to talk to Robin Regher's wife and help close the deal. What do the Bills do again?

Sign our own players? Like who, Kelsey? Yes we signed Florence and Williams. How many others were let go with good mileage left. The list is long. Even under the Nix era we let veterans go and replaced them with less.

We demand competition? Where other than OL and LB, areas that were so woeful we have no choice. So what great competion do we have in camp this year? Rinehart-Levitre-Bell. Woo-hoo!

What are the other 31 teams doing? Well 29 of them are making the playoffs at least one in the past decade. The other two, Detriot and Houston, look to be further along than we are.

I jumped on the Donohoe/Greggo bandwagon. And the Levy/Jauron bandwagon. I am not implying the sky is falling but I will start giving this regime credit when they show results.

I hate the iggies, so I think they are doomed. I like their coach but it has little to do with rational thought. We will destroy them. They may have added talent but ask Dan Snyder what signing lots of names does for you. They will not make a run.

Regarding the post above, are not all free agents technically cast offs. They said on nfl network that when teams get down to 53 roster there will be some high end talent available. Therefore why blow you budget in the first week of FA as it bootstraps the team.

What is the difference between the eagles and bills? Seriously.