Week 1 should be a Bills win

1billsfan

KC sucks...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821b7b50/article/cassels-recent-play-for-chiefs-hasnt-been-too-inspiring?module=HP11_content_stream

The Bills should seriously just sit Merriman and Dareus and keep them healthy for the opener. If the Bills stop their run there's a very good chance that the they beat KC in the opener.

I wouldn't say KC sucks, but I don't think they'll make the playoffs like they did last year.

I too, am hopefull (and somewhat optimistic) that the Bills will win week 1. But us Bills fans always make these stupid predictions then end up eating our words, so what do I know.

I wouldn't say KC sucks, but I don't think they'll make the playoffs like they did last year.

I too, am hopefull (and somewhat optimistic) that the Bills will win week 1. But us Bills fans always make these stupid predictions then end up eating our words, so what do I know.

I added the hyperbole of "KC sucks" because the sense of doom and gloom around here was getting a bit too heavy. Having said that, I can totally see the Bills beating KC in the opener and looking good doing it.

I added the hyperbole of "KC sucks" because the sense of doom and gloom around here was getting a bit too heavy. Having said that, I can totally see the Bills beating KC in the opener and looking good doing it.

While every KC fan is estatic that their team as an easy W at home week one.

While every KC fan is estatic that their team as an easy W at home week one.

Well it is definately a winnable game. As a matter of fact 3 out of the first 4 games are winnable(KC, Oakland, Cincy). The bills could start out 3-1. My guess is though they will start out 1-3 or possibly 0-4 though.

KC sucks...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821b7b50/article/cassels-recent-play-for-chiefs-hasnt-been-too-inspiring?module=HP11_content_stream

The Bills should seriously just sit Merriman and Dareus and keep them healthy for the opener. If the Bills stop their run there's a very good chance that the they beat KC in the opener.

I sincerely hope you are right in that the Bills win in Week 1, but to say the Chiefs suck when you are a Bills fan is ridiculous. They are defending divison Champs, we were one of the worst 3 teams in the NFL last year. Our starting offense hasn't gotten in the endzone in two preseason games. Don't get too over confident, you might disappoint yourself. Not saying I don't hope they win, and don't think they can if they play good, but your comments are ridiculous.

I think there is a chance the bills win is fair, but to think it is likely seems naive to me. They will likely lose for the following reasons.

1) They were 10-6 last year and we were 12-4

2) The game is at Kansas City

3) Kansas City has a more talented roster

I'm hoping the bills keep it close and give themselves an opportunity to win the game late. Similar to last year but with a better result.

KC made a nice move adding McClain to their backfield. I was hoping we'd grab him for goaline/shortyardage/late year bad weather duties. Don't mention "Gailey likes his 4 and 5 WR sets" either. You can't run that s**t in Dec and Jan. We'll have to be sharp to win this one fellas......

Just about everyone (on this board and the pundits) agree that the Bills are good for about 5-6 wins this year. After each win, folks like yourself will post all kinds of optimistic viewpoints about how a particular win could be the turning point of the season. This is a broken record that has been playing for many years now.

There's really good reasons why there is heavy doom and gloom on this board. The owner does nothing to put us in a position to win, and in fact he's now moved on to actually making the team worse than it already was.

We all love the Bills. However, the team will not improve until there is new ownership and even then there's no guarantee that we wont get another RW type owner who just wants to milk the local population without ever seriously trying to field a winner.

I'm not trolling and I'm not trying to be a jerk. There's enough smart people around who know that this team is not a winner yet again and that it's highly unlikely that anything substantial will change next year either.

1) They were 10-6 last year and we were 12-4

A little wishful thinking there? ;)

I'd have to give this one to KC because it is their home opener and it is a hard place for away teams to play.

It should not be a blowout though unless Cassell has a hot hand so it is possible for the Bills to steal the game if the Bills offense plays over their heads.

Edited by CodeMonkey

KC sucks...

Arrowhead is no walk in the park, especially week 1!!!!!!

Just about everyone (on this board and the pundits) agree that the Bills are good for about 5-6 wins this year. After each win, folks like yourself will post all kinds of optimistic viewpoints about how a particular win could be the turning point of the season. This is a broken record that has been playing for many years now.

There's really good reasons why there is heavy doom and gloom on this board. The owner does nothing to put us in a position to win, and in fact he's now moved on to actually making the team worse than it already was.

We all love the Bills. However, the team will not improve until there is new ownership and even then there's no guarantee that we wont get another RW type owner who just wants to milk the local population without ever seriously trying to field a winner.

I'm not trolling and I'm not trying to be a jerk. There's enough smart people around who know that this team is not a winner yet again and that it's highly unlikely that anything substantial will change next year either.

After one bad preseason game, I could have sworn the world was coming to an end this week...LOL

I certainly don't share the pessimists view on the Bills this season. I think they'll be a very competitive team with a vastly improved defense and a dangerous offense who have the potential to put up some big numbers. I think they'll end up at 9-7.

KC sucks...

Buffalo Sucks... Should be fun watching us lose 6-3, yea!!!!!

KC sucks...

week 1 should be a Bills win vs a Playoff team from last year on the road...HA

there isnt a "should be a Bills win" on the schedule