Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

During the off-season, some were convinced Bell was going to improve just because he could work out in the off-season. I think it's clear he's no more than a swing tackle. Can't handle bull rushes and appears slow against edge rushers.

Gailey: "Offensive line got manhandled in the first half." He's PO'd and Nix owes him some help immediately. Not sure if anything's available, but there's no excuse for entering the pre-season this short in talent on the OL. None.

Ralph is cheap.

How can we not be concerned about the o-line? We don't have any injuries there yet. Perphaps the worst offensive line in the last decade, no depth and injuries will happen.

Fitz is going to get his receivers killed. Hung the ball more than once today.

QB = question mark

Spiller = question mark

Offensive line = BIG question mark

Linebackers = question mark

CB's = question mark

Wr's = question

This is a 2 to 3 win team. Maybe 1 win.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

This is shockingly bad. The O-line looks like it started a chain reaction that sank the entire offense. And the D, after a good start, has been neutralized by Bronco adjustments. Ironically they switched to what the Bills are trying to run, only they are making it work.

PTR

I just don't understand the Macus Easley hype. Sure, let's trade Lee Evans and replace him with an ex-undrafted rookie, an injury prone, hands of stone receiver (Easley), Nelson who they don't even throw to and former first rond bust that hasn't seen the field for us yet.

The o-line is a disaster and everyone knew it. I really cannot understand why it has not addressed.

Seems that McKelvin is not developing, and he should have by now. Not impressed with Spiller. Freddie still looks better.