Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow

fitz is bad

Bell is bad

Our wrs are bad

Our secondary is terrible

I hope that shot gets the bills mad and they wake up out there. It will be really tough for me to read the its only preseason you can't read to much into it posts.

And right on cue int for fitz

Wow

fitz is bad

Bell is bad

Our wrs are bad

Our secondary is terrible

I hope that shot gets the bills mad and they wake up out there. It will be really tough for me to read the its only preseason you can't read to much into it posts.

And right on cue int for fitz

Fitz hit johnson in the g-damn hands!

I know it's preseason, but to me, it comes down to this: either Nix made every attempt to improve this team, or he was willing to let it go into the season weak in areas that might ultimately lead to a lot of losses. Either he is willing to see another losing season, or he does everything he can to stop that from happening. I don't need anyone else to confirm this - I know Gailey has been pretty frustrated with the lack of talent on the O-line. It is funny, the Defense has been so good in camp - until they face another offense that isn't considered very good, and then it looks like an average defense. Our offense, though, facing a team whose defense is supposed to be pretty bad, looks pathetic.

I think it is a combination of a terrible offensive line and a mediocre QB. I mean, look at the passes Orton is making to his recievers, knowing where they're going to be before they even get there, hitting them in just the right spot, and then watch Fitz, with his light swith accuracy. He made some pretty lousy throws in that first quarter, when he wasn't running for his life.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of our O-line troubles aren't in the coaching department. I mean, look at Denver. Fox has a reputation for having some of the best running teams in the league. I always associated that with the running backs, but I'm starting to think Fox probably went to Denver and decided they were going to be able to run the ball, at least. And they can. How about a little bit of that concise decision making on our team. How about our GM and Coach decide they are going to have a NFL caliber offense that looks capable of scoring without pulling out all these "trick" plays attempted to mask obvious deficiencies. I know, it's only preseason, but watching this game makes me think we're still going to have a hard time stopping teams like New England and the Jets.

It is harder and harder for me, with every passing season, to watch this team look so inept. Everyone, from fans to football commentators to sports writers - everyone knew our offensive line was bad, and yet we did nothing. It is so obvious watching that first half how nothing can happen on offense without a decent line.

Edited by sllib olaffub

Easley can't catch or return kicks and spiller doesn't kno how to just put his head down and get 1 yard he also sucks in pass protection and following his blocks.... BTW our CBs are getting toasted..