Lee Evans playing well in Baltimore

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds like the typical lee evans game from last season....2 or 3 catches for about 60 yards....including a 30 or 40 yarder. decent, but nothing to write home about.

wish him the best of luck in baltimore becuase he is a class act and plays his heart out, but it was time for him to move on.

I like Lee. I think he'll do well in B-more but the Bills would not have had one more win or one less loss with him on the team this year. I support Buddy and Chan trying something different...it was time to change it up.

forgot to add that it's gotten out that Lee wanted to be traded to a contender. his heart was no longer in buffalo. no one can blame him for that....but if he had stayed, knowing he was no longer the number one, no way his head would have been in every game. he needed to go.

that sounds like the typical lee evans game from last season....2 or 3 catches for about 60 yards....including a 30 or 40 yarder. decent, but nothing to write home about.

wish him the best of luck in baltimore becuase he is a class act and plays his heart out, but it was time for him to move on.

Uhhhhhhhhhggggggggggg

I like Lee. I think he'll do well in B-more but the Bills would not have had one more win or one less loss with him on the team this year. I support Buddy and Chan trying something different...it was time to change it up.

I hear you, but the 4th Rounder in 2012 has zero chance of helping us this yr.

really? going to compare last year's stat lines to his first half in a preseason game?

evans numbers will light up stevie's this year.

Lee Evans having a good game for the Ravens tonight. Had a deep ball for 43 yards.

3 catches for 68 yards.

Buddy should inquire about Evans to jump start the offense. Maybe they would take a 4th.

Who cares about Evans, Maybin, Poz, McGahee, Whitner, et al

Turn the page and get on with your life!

really? going to compare last year's stat lines to his first half in a preseason game?

evans numbers will light up stevie's this year.

yeah, thats exactly what i just did. you must be pretty quick on your feet to figure that out.

no one is dumping on lee. we are just saying it was time for him to move on. he didn't want to play here any longer, fine. we are more than happy for you to go somewhere else. end of story. lee was never a bonified #1 and never will be. he has great deep speed and had showed flashes of being more well rounded but never more than just that..flashes. sorry to burst your bubble pal.

Im sorry John, but the problem in Buffalo was never Lee Evans. Say what you want about him being the stereotypical number one receiver, but a guy who puts up 70 or so yards in the first quarter of a preseason game a week after joining the team is ok in my book. Unfortunately we will all see what he does with a respectable QB, and a solid franchise like Baltimore. Call me a pessimist, but its tough to get excited about David Nelson, Namaan Roosevelt, and Donald Jones. Its actually borderline embarassing. Draft Lee Evans in your fantasy football leagues if your smart because this guy finally has broken away from our horrid franchise, and can finally show his true abilities. I am very sad to see him go. This team is not loaded with stars, and Lee has been one for us for several years.

yeah, thats exactly what i just did. you must be pretty quick on your feet to figure that out.

no one is dumping on lee. we are just saying it was time for him to move on. he didn't want to play here any longer, fine. we are more than happy for you to go somewhere else. end of story. lee was never a bonified #1 and never will be. he has great deep speed and had showed flashes of being more well rounded but never more than just that..flashes. sorry to burst your bubble pal.

Let me guess, 3 fly patterns?

Did he get near the ball in the middle of the field?

Sounds like he got deep. Let's see if any of the Bills undrafted free agents from last season can do that. I'm not a big Evans fan, but he would have provided a dimension to our offense that I don't think anyone else on this team is capable of doing. Trading Evans was a cost-cutting move pure and simple... on a team that needed a lot of things, and cutting cost wasn't one of them.

Let me guess, 3 fly patterns?

Did he get near the ball in the middle of the field?

Yep. First pass was a 12 yard slant right to the middle. Second play was a great catch on the sideline. Third was a fly pattern on 3rd down. All three went for first downs and they were the only three passes thrown to him.