CBD

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NickBarnett

@NickBarnett NickBarnett

Oh yea the rumor going around about Tj is funny... Because I think people thought I was him last night lol think that's how it started

That's not what Pat Moran said.

Have met TJ and seen him many times in both training camp and in Cincinnati. He is fiery and maybe just what Nelson and Stevie needs in Buffalo; veteran leadership, someone to take them under their wing. Have they had that in Buffalo?

They mistook Who'sYourMomma with Barnett. Seriously guys, nothing wrong with being aggressive about rumors and such, but due some due diligence at least.

They mistook Who'sYourMomma with Barnett. Seriously guys, nothing wrong with being aggressive about rumors and such, but due some due diligence at least.

That is do some due diligence.

What I like most about Barnetts tweet is the fact that he and Merriman are hanging out off the field. The two of them together sounds better by the minute. First of all they are becoming very close it seems and both have big Chios on thier shoulders to prove to everyone how great they can still be. They are becoming closer and trusting one another more and more before they even get on the field together. And between the 2 of them they can potentially pursuade many more stars here and convince them we are an up and coming franchise once again. Maybe after this years strong play we can land some more big name FAs that wouldn't have otherwise signed here but because of 2 dominant LBs and dominant DLmen they can pull some strings.

If you were a stud ILB or OLB and you were a FA and the money was the same here as anywhere else, wouldn't it get you a little excited to be playing next to these two guys and behind Dareus and Williams? If it was me I'd be more than excited. If the money was the same. And just to male my point, we were rumored to offer Clabo more than the Flacons did. Just saying. It's not that far fetched.

Have met TJ and seen him many times in both training camp and in Cincinnati. He is fiery and maybe just what Nelson and Stevie needs in Buffalo; veteran leadership, someone to take them under their wing. Have they had that in Buffalo?

I thought Lee Evans was that fiery leader...

Also, people who keep claiming that Evans was more double teamed...should go back to 2 seasons ago, when we had TO....and yet his #s were pretty average....

If you were a stud ILB or OLB and you were a FA and the money was the same here as anywhere else, wouldn't it get you a little excited to be playing next to these two guys and behind Dareus and Williams? If it was me I'd be more than excited. If the money was the same. And just to male my point, we were rumored to offer Clabo more than the Flacons did. Just saying. It's not that far fetched.

buffalosportsdaily.com is reporting from multiple sources that Clabo was thrilled at the idea of playing next to Kraig Urbik, and it nearly tipped the scales in our direction.

What I like most about Barnetts tweet is the fact that he and Merriman are hanging out off the field.

Kinda figured that would happen, since Barnett said one of the reasons he signed with the Bills was because of Merriman. Hopefully both stay healthy.

I thought Lee Evans was that fiery leader...

Also, people who keep claiming that Evans was more double teamed...should go back to 2 seasons ago, when we had TO....and yet his #s were pretty average....

Evans was double teamed everywhere... why once, he had to go relieve himself, and -- well -- you should have seen Lee and two defenders squeezing into that stall.