Give us Stinchcomb...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If SKRAPPY thinks so, then I don't.

Besides, jw stands by what he wrote :blink:

lol. Just letting you guys know the source of another head shaking rumor. I dont believe anything until its been announced by the front office nowadays.

this thread amuses me - i still havent seen anyone talking about his play.

does anyone know anything about him besides atleast he isnt one of our bums? id chime in more at this point, as ive seen all his games the last few years, but now that we are 3 pages in without anyone noting a single strength or weakness besides age and injury status, im curious how far it will go.

Nosaint:

As I recall Brees said, upon learning of his departure, "I'll always love that man." So you tell us, why does Brees think so highly of him?

brees gets what brees wants, and stinch is no longer on the team. i promise you brees was in on the conversation before the decision was made, and he was ok with it.

stinch is a good guy -played his heart out last year with a bad injury. im not saying he is rock bottom. what i am saying is that he is decidedly average when healthy, that ive heard that his health is very questionable, hes 32 years old and that quote is much more about the man than the player.

billsnut - have you watched him play?

Edited by NoSaint

and to further that brees quote - here is his tweet "Really tough to see Jon Stinchcomb go. He's everything you'd want in a teammate, friend, and leader. One of the best human beings there is."

fujitas quote on him "Just heard the news about John Stinchcomb down in New Orleans. Outstanding person, & one of the best teammates I've ever had."

stinch was also 2008s man of the year, to speak to his off field character.

hes a really good guy.

if you think a superbowl contender is cutting a starting member of there o line just weeks before the season without a clearcut replacement just for fun, i think you are mistaken. his play isnt out of this world, and hes still coming off injury.... at 32 years old...

No. I am not claiming to know much about him. You seemed to imply you knew about him, that's why I was asking what Brees liked about him. Maybe someone else will show up who can answer my question.

i gave a long list of teammate feedback, and examples of him being a great guy. none of it was in reference to his play though, all focusing on his character. telling.