Anyone think Brady & Sanchez got a little nervous

You can't be serious.

We would probably have to remind Brady and Sanchez the Bills play in the same division. That's how far off the radar we are.

RTB

Having Dareus and Merriman land on him a few times will be the perfect reminder.

PTR

Brady said he was happy when Schoebel retired. But after last night, the Bills had 3 1st quarter sacks (2 Merriman, 1 Dareus) and 9 sacks total for the game. I bet Brady & Sanchez are getting a little nervous when they have to face the likes of Merriman, Dareus & Kyle Williams twice this year, after what the starting Bills D did last night to Chicago. Those two aren't going to have all afternoon long in the pocket to make a play like they used to when they face the Bills D this year.

No i don't think they will be nervous at all, I know regardless of who i was playing when i played in highschool i didn't care all cared about was winning. And i am sure these guys being the professional athletes they are they probably know what they are facing but they are nervous or scared AT ALL

I liked what I saw and hope there is alot more of it during the regular season. ---However, nobody has seemed to mention

that the Chicago O-Line was putrid last year and since have lost veteran lineman, Olin Kreutz. Last year the Bears O-line surrendered a league worst 56 sacks in regular season and allowed the Giants to claim an NFL record of 'most sacks in one half of play'

If the Bills record at least three sacks in each of the remaining pre-season games, then I'd start getting giddy about what the regular season MAY hold.

GO BILLS!

No i don't think they will be nervous at all, I know regardless of who i was playing when i played in highschool i didn't care all cared about was winning. And i am sure these guys being the professional athletes they are they probably know what they are facing but they are nervous or scared AT ALL

No more nervous than against Suggs and ngata

Or Raji and Mathews

For example.

If they are what we hope, there are other actually proven guys still.

I doubt it, but it would be nice if we can give them something to be nervous about in the second game that they each play us, after each team plays us the first time. They definitely have better O-lines. It was encouraging but it was the Bears O-line after all and it made us look somewhat better than we really were. If we can continue to improve and can stay healthy, then we may be a D to start noticing.

We were playing against one of the worst offensive lines in the league, minus their best offensive lineman from last year. Temper your expectations. Jets and Patriots have a much better line than the Bears. If we can do this against them, I'll be thoroughly impressed.

heck no they dont care .

But that is how we get them. sneak up on em while they worry about the bigger prey. then we get into the backfield game day and start chewing at their ankles, and before they know it we are tipping passes, having hands up in throwing lanes and our dbs are just salivating to make the jump on the pass.

The element of surprise will get us a win or two this year, and the run stopping will do the rest.

Brady* has always been a whining crybaby of a NancyBoy - as anyone who remembers this play from October 2006 will attest...

Trailing 7-3 in the first quarter, Buffalo's defense stopped New England's offense on a third-and-10 play. Lining up at the Bills' 21-yard line, Pats quarterback Tom Brady saw no open receivers and elected to concede a sack, sliding on the ground. Buffalo defensive end Chris Kelsay was penalized for unnecessary roughness for delivering a late hit on Brady, who had given himself up by falling to the turf on third down at the Bills 24.

So Brady* "had already given himself* up" when he* saw Chris Kelsay bearing down on him*. Chris Freakin' Kelsay!!!!

(Basically, if you don't remember it, Marcia* just took a seat on the turf and waited for the ref to blow the whistle.)

And there's this remark by her* own teammate...

Maybe Rodney Harrison said it best, "Tom Brady*, if you're listening, take off the skirt and put on some slacks."

(Link - Roughing The Passer Rule Needs To Change: Why Tom Brady Needs to Stop Complaints)

Now what's Marcia* gonna think when she* sees Kyle Williams, Marcel Dareus, and 'Lights Out' Merriman coming at her* full bore?

I think she'll* be stocking up on these...

post-2970-072347100 1313366014_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator