I like Brad Smith A LOT!

and not to mention returning punts and kickoffs.

I love having him in the game on short yardage situations. He will be a tough man to stop and I think he will be helping us move the sticks greatly. He will surely reduce the number of 3 and outs which are just momentum killers.

I don't mind him being set up at WR to act as a decoy to setup up a reverse throw (aka randell el type play) or some other trick play later in the game but I don't want them to feel like they have to get him the ball consistently playing WR and getting lit up trying to catch a ball throw a tight window. I kind of gasped when he was thrown to last night! He is a super dangerous player and we need this guy taking the snap from the center and let him just do what he always did with the Jets.

Anywho, I think he will be our most dangerous player on offense this year.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I also enjoyed watching him play. I think he brings some spark to this offense which it will need. I can't remember when he got pushed out of bounds and got the back of his jersey full of mud, i think it was early second quarter? Anyway, if that was me, I think I would have asked the coach to take me out LOL! These guys sure are tough!

I agree. I would like to see him throw the ball as well. Does he have a good arm?

Depends if your reference point is Ronnie brown or a qb. He was a qb in college and if his arm and decision making was higher quality he'd obviously have gotten more of a look at qb. That said, he was a successful college qb so his arm is serviceable, he has some experience reading coverage etc.

and not to mention returning punts and kickoffs.

I love having him in the game on short yardage situations. He will be a tough man to stop and I think he will be helping us move the sticks greatly. He will surely reduce the number of 3 and outs which are just momentum killers.

I don't mind him being set up at WR to act as a decoy to setup up a reverse throw (aka randell el type play) or some other trick play later in the game but I don't want them to feel like they have to get him the ball consistently playing WR and getting lit up trying to catch a ball throw a tight window. I kind of gasped when he was thrown to last night! He is a super dangerous player and we need this guy taking the snap from the center and let him just do what he always did with the Jets.

Anywho, I think he will be our most dangerous player on offense this year.

Hard to overstat the importance of that. That wins close games, rests the defense, scores more points and makes more wins! Great pick up and it looks like they have a wildcat back up, too! Are we going to become a wishbone offense at times?

Hard to overstat the importance of that. That wins close games, rests the defense, scores more points and makes more wins! Great pick up and it looks like they have a wildcat back up, too! Are we going to become a wishbone offense at times?

Man I'd love to see the wishbone. How bout Brad Smith, Fred Jackson and Roscoe Parrish in the backfield with Johnson and spiller at WR. Sounds freightning to other teams trying to get more than a LB on guys like Smith and Parrish.

hmmm...suprisingly good!

Thanks! I didnt make it up, and cant remember where I heard it first, but I think it's an AWESOME name for what Chan and Smith will be doing as shown last night. Most of our 3rd and shorts should be converted this year, which will do wonders for our defense and for winning.

The Wild Bill!!

Nesbitt looked better.

Can you name 2 players that were on the field for the Bears at the point that Nesbitt got under center? Smith looked good out there in a couple of key situations....definitely opens up the playbook, and unlike most wildcat guys he can actually throw.