Seal Team Six may be dead

Booster4324

That would be the guys (maybe as some may rotate in and out) that killed Bin Laden.

AP twitter:

BREAKING: AP sources: Majority of those killed in helicopter crash were from Navy SEAL Team 6.

Horrible way to go out for a warrior. Put them on the ground and they take the guys at a 10-1 ratio easily. Eternal :beer: forever and my thanks.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to go all conspiracy theory after such a tragedy, but...

The Seal Team 6 part seems a little too convenient. If Seal Team 6 is dead, there's no need for America hating Muslims to go looking for revenge on them or their families

The Seal Team 6 part seems a little too convenient. If Seal Team 6 is dead, there's no need for America hating Muslims to go looking for revenge on them or their families

Why not? Their families are still alive...

I hope you are right. Those guys deserve the best no matter what. Split up Osama's 72 virgins, that is around 3 each.

Confirmation from AP, but I like Dev/Nulls response better. Besides, prove it.

Or, another conspiracy theory:

That Seal team is among the very few that know whether or not they really got Bin Laden. If we really didn't, w/ them gone, less chance for the truth to come out.

Seriously, I hope the above is not the case. Those were fine, courageous soldiers.

Guest three3

Or, another conspiracy theory:

That Seal team is among the very few that know whether or not they really got Bin Laden. If we really didn't, w/ them gone, less chance for the truth to come out.

Seriously, I hope the above is not the case. Those were fine, courageous soldiers.

how did it take this long for this take to be posted?

That was the first thing that popped into my head, too.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/08/06/afghanistan.nato.helicopter.crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The majority of the Navy SEALs who died belonged to the same covert unit that conducted the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May, though they were not the same men, the official said.

Not that it really matters, but it was guys from SEAL team 6 but not the same men who did the Bin Laden mission.

No, instead the American hating Muslims can now loudly proclaim the hand of God avenged the murder of OBL, proving once again that America is the Great Satan. And millions will believe that.

It was incredibly short-sighted and stupid for our government to identify in any way who the guys were that killed OBL.

No, instead the American hating Muslims can now loudly proclaim the hand of God avenged the murder of OBL, proving once again that America is the Great Satan. And millions will believe that.

It was incredibly short-sighted and stupid for our government to identify in any way who the guys were that killed OBL.

And any second now Al qaeda takes credit for it.

who's the genius that puts that kind of asset all in one helo?

More than 20% of the 100+ members of ST 6 lost in an instant. It will take years to recover from this. :(

Edited by WWVaBeach