Which one is better

Bill's Logo  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills logo is your favorite?

Both are very nice in their own way - the standing buffalo looks great but he's just standing. the charging buffalo is just what I am used to but I like it

I was almost looking forward to an updated logo but worry as much it would be a trainwreck.

I thought it would be cool to see what bills fans really think about the logos. Which one do you think is better and why?

Standing

Charging

Charging is way better as it shows a stampede coming, while the grazer is just chilling chewing its cud, which is what we have been doing for over a decade. We should have went to a buffalo that is charging right out of the helmet with my Barbarian riding atop with helmets of the fish, jets and pats trampled under foot.

It's mainly generational for SURE.

If you are old and were alive to see OJ play and such, you are gonna like the standing.

If you are in your 30s or so and grew up with the heyday of the early 90s Bills, you will always have a soft spot for that charging buffalo.

If you are your 20s or teens, the Bills were a pile of crap by the time you were old enough to really understand football, so you may associate the charging with losing, and anything "old school" automatically gets a couple bonus coolness points.

It's mainly generational for SURE.

If you are old and were alive to see OJ play and such, you are gonna like the standing.

If you are in your 30s or so and grew up with the heyday of the early 90s Bills, you will always have a soft spot for that charging buffalo.

If you are your 20s or teens, the Bills were a pile of crap by the time you were old enough to really understand football, so you may associate the charging with losing, and anything "old school" automatically gets a couple bonus coolness points.

wrong!!! Dude I am 27, I remember crying when Norwood missed in Tampa after the 51-3 rout of the LA Raiders in the AFC Championship game. My first football memories were of the bickering Bills.

FWIW, I prefer the standing Buffalo. Each logo essentially had a great period of success within its first decade followed by general suckitude afterwards. I prefer the standing Buffalo due to the simplicity of the design combined with the simplicity of all pre-Donahoe jerseys.

I wonder how much of this is generational.

As an older Bills fan, I really love the standing Buffalo.

I suspect most of it is generational. Just like the white/red helmet issue. Poeple have a soft spot for things from thier youth...

I suspect most of it is generational. Just like the white/red helmet issue. Poeple have a soft spot for things from thier youth...

I grew up with the Red helmet/Charging buffalo and had always been jonesing for a return to the white helmet/standing bison. Now that they've gone with the charging buffalo on the white helmet, I must say, I love it.