The Eagles Strike Again

No disrespect but lets not act like every move the Eagles make is amazing. I like Ronnie Brown and all but if he was THAT good, why was he still available?

Very reminiscent of any transaction the Patriots make.

Brown was available because the RB position seems to be less valuable in today's pass oriented NFL....but he's an excellent back. The combination of McCoy and Brown is pretty damn good. Another good really move by the Eagles.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ronnie Brown has his share of question marks, to say the least.

Either way, The Eagles are NOT our competition.

The Dolphins, Jets and Patriots are.

I think we sweep the Dolphins, without question.

I think this is the year we finally punch the Pats* in the mouth (got them at home in the first four weeks when across the NFL all will be topsy turvy).

and the Jets...well...They might just become our new annual brick wall.

Brown really is ordinary. I don't think he's broken 1000 yards in the last 4 years. I think the only significance of him going there is that he might take some carries away from McCoy. If I owned him on a fantasy team I might be very slightly concerned.

Ladies and Gentleman...An ACTUAL NFL front office-Jeffrey Laurie and the Philadelphia Eagles.

they got Nnamdi and most likely are going to lose Asante, they rest of there signings aren't that spectacular. On paper they are better on defense. Getting press from ESPN doesn't mean you have a great front office.

According to Miami writer, jeff Darlington, Ronnie Brown doesn't care at all about money, and the Eagles offer was the least amount of the four offers he got. He wants redemption, and wins, that's why he chose the Eagles.

I am not surprised. Ronnie Brown has been to the playoffs 1 year in his career.

And sadly the phins made a mistake..Reggie Bush is no Ronnie Brown.

If the Packers get and stay healthy, the battles between them and the Eagles should be fantastic football.

Eagles fans have been lucky since Lurie (sp?) has taken over.

Edited by Lv-Bills

they got Nnamdi and most likely are going to lose Asante, they rest of there signings aren't that spectacular. On paper they are better on defense. Getting press from ESPN doesn't mean you have a great front office.

No, but drafting well and picking up key players for nothing does. The Eagles have one of the best front offices in the game. Hands down.