UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

2 hours ago, Augie said:

If you think .00001% is the unknown, I don’t know how to help you. That is closer to what we DO know! We don’t even know much about our own oceans, forget the rest of the universe and laws of physics. Most of the universe is dark energy and dark matter, and we don’t even know what that is. You flatter our knowledge as a species, greatly. I say we know very close to squat and there are things we cannot even imagine all around us. 

With all due respect, and not meaning to be rude, you’re simply incorrect.

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

With all due respect, and not meaning to be rude, you’re simply incorrect.

Well, I must say that was a deep, well thought out and reasoned argument. Kind of like the old people version of “I know you are, but what am I?” 

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did you actually watch the video?  Did any of it resonate?

I watched every second, even pausing when I had to run out for a bit. Go re-read the title. I think you are hearing what you want to hear. Seriously, with zero snarkiness. He’s is all over MAYBE, because we can’t say anything for sure. I don’t swear there IS intelligent life out there, but I can’t dismiss the possibility. That would be dumb, because as he says we don’t know enough. 

Your “expert” there is just the ant on top of the anthill in Africa somewhere. Sure, he has more degrees than me, but he’s just another ant. I don’t think you realize how little we know about how all this works! 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If aliens do exist and have figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light, I seriously doubt they would crash on Earth.  If their technology is that advanced, this aircraft isn’t going to be at the bottom of the ocean.

…….unless that is where they wanted to be. I think all the UFO crash stuff is pretty funny. IF they exist, and IF they came here, I seriously doubt they can’t navigate here without issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

…….unless that is where they wanted to be. I think all the UFO crash stuff is pretty funny. IF they exist, and IF they came here, I seriously doubt they can’t navigate here without issues. 

It takes 100,000 years to get across the Milky Way at the speed of light.

It would take 2.5 million years to get to Andromeda.

Their dogs could navigate these aircrafts.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Their dogs could navigate these aircrafts.

Well that right there is proof that aliens don't exist.  As earthly society evolved, pets became a thing (cavemen didn't have pets).  There is a clear correlation between improvements in mankind's technological prowess and the prevalence of pets.  To get here from Andromeda or wherever, the aliens must have absolutely super-advanced technology.  So how come we never see alien pets in any alien photos, and abductees never mention having seen any alien pets when they get returned to the trailer park?

Cats might hide, and dogs could be trained to stay away or be chained up in the back of the spaceship, but shouldn't somebody at least see a turtle now and then?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Well that right there is proof that aliens don't exist.  As earthly society evolved, pets became a thing (cavemen didn't have pets).  There is a clear correlation between improvements in mankind's technological prowess and the prevalence of pets.  To get here from Andromeda or wherever, the aliens must have absolutely super-advanced technology.  So how come we never see alien pets in any alien photos, and abductees never mention having seen any alien pets when they get returned to the trailer park?

Cats might hide, and dogs could be trained to stay away or be chained up in the back of the spaceship, but shouldn't somebody at least see a turtle now and then?

I think you might be onto something. Can you show us your math? It’s supposed to be all about the math. 

1 hour ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

I don't think turtles have any interest in going fast.  So they wouldn't make the trip.

A peregrine falcon though....you might be onto something.  

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If aliens do exist and have figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light, I seriously doubt they would crash on Earth.  If their technology is that advanced, this aircraft isn’t going to be at the bottom of the ocean.

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I agree with you guys and is what you'd think. But once in a while even the best things can malfunction. Just saying, never know

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Duffy said:

I agree with you guys and is what you'd think. But once in a while even the best things can malfunction. Just saying, never know

I’ve learned to use words line never and always with great caution. Going with the odds is not the same thing as certainty. Not even close. 

Unexpected, and even unimaginable things happen all the time. 

Edited by Augie

On 9/27/2023 at 7:19 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Just imagine if humans accomplished that. You don't think there could still be issues?

Think of every great advancement we've made throughout history. Were there still not accidents and missteps after? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2023 at 12:45 AM, LeGOATski said:

Just imagine if humans accomplished that. You don't think there could still be issues?

Think of every great advancement we've made throughout history. Were there still not accidents and missteps after? 

I believe when you’re that far advanced, missteps like this don’t happen.

They invented a space craft that can travel like a million times faster than the speed of light.  We can’t even comprehend that.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They invented a space craft that can travel like a million times faster than the speed of light.  We can’t even comprehend that.

They didn’t invent that spacecraft, because they don’t exist.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's wrong to believe that because it would go against all historical trends. The odds of a missteps happening, no matter the degree of advancement, are greater than the odds of no missteps at all.

That's just math, you know.

I heard this thread was about math.

Also, we can comprehend traveling the speed of light....we can comprehend worm holes....we can comprehend gravity engines....and whatnot.

We just don't have the technology to do it or the full understanding to implement it. We can certainly comprehend the concepts and their possibility.

• Like (+1) 1

Some people like to say there's no evidence of anything, but it's just that they refuse to accept the evidence or testimony of those who've seen these things.

It's the same faulty mindset as those throughout history who refused to accept new evidence, concepts and theories that turned out to be true. Our civilization advances in spite of those people.

However, the white "tic tac" UFOs and the developments since then have been really interesting. 

The intriguing aspect of those craft is they were not detectible until we were close enough to see them or get them on short range radar. It is suspected that they use an advanced gravity engine and that they are probably unmanned drones collecting data, but what do we know. At least that concept is relatable for us.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Some people like to say there's no evidence of anything, but it's just that they refuse to accept the evidence or testimony of those who've seen these things.

It's the same faulty mindset as those throughout history who refused to accept new evidence, concepts and theories that turned out to be true. Our civilization advances in spite of those people.

However, the white "tic tac" UFOs and the developments since then have been really interesting. 

The intriguing aspect of those craft is they were not detectible until we were close enough to see them or get them on short range radar. It is suspected that they use an advanced gravity engine and that they are probably unmanned drones collecting data, but what do we know. At least that concept is relatable for us.

There are no aliens and there is absolutely no evidence.  People claiming to have seen things is not typically considered evidence.  It’s generally considered bu// sh1t.