UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

It's funny. I've been doing a lot of reading (for a project, not just for laughs) that talks a lot about there being multiple human civilizations (and non human civs) living in the "honeycomb Earth", which apparently is different from the hollow Earth theory but I digress. The stuff I've been sent lately claims the cigar shaped crafts, specifically ones going in and out of the oceans and volcanoes, aren't ET at all but from "original" human civilizations living underground. Many times these folks living underground have appeared to people on the surface and pretended to be ET in origin to keep people looking up rather than looking down.

It's funny. I've been doing a lot of reading (for a project, not just for laughs) that talks a lot about there being multiple human civilizations (and non human civs) living in the "honeycomb Earth", which apparently is different from the hollow Earth theory but I digress. The stuff I've been sent lately claims the cigar shaped crafts, specifically ones going in and out of the oceans and volcanoes, aren't ET at all but from "original" human civilizations living underground. Many times these folks living underground have appeared to people on the surface and pretended to be ET in origin to keep people looking up rather than looking down.

Dude if they live underground they must have to wear SPF 9 Billion when they pop out.

Didn't Byrd find some freaky stuff at the poles. Can't remember really but almost like the poles were hollow or something.

Operation Highjump remains one of the more controversial and intriguing events in post WW2 history. I'm actually writing something about it, completely fictionalized of course but I've had to do a lot of research on the actual event, and man is it a fun subject to get lost in. The "official" version of the operation was a simple exploration of the frozen continent in order to determine its viability for US bases -- though why Byrd, an acclaimed explorer himself, would require an aircraft carrier (33 aircraft), four destroyers (13 ships in all) and a 4,700 infantry men to do a simple exploration of the frozen continent is a HUGE clue that the US Navy was expecting Byrd to meet resistance on his cruise... which, according to multiple eye witness testimony including Byrd himself, they did.

The actual reason why Highjump was authorized is unknown, though there is more than just some evidence to support the notion that the US was hunting for an alleged Nazi base in Antarctica. The theory went like this: the Nazis had moved most of their high tech weaponry to a submerged base under the arctic ice. The base was discovered by their U-Boats (the only way to access the base was to submerge under the ice) and was built out during the 30s and 40s by the best of the best Nazi minds. The base itself was rumored to be the ruins of an even older civilization that once lived on Antarctica before it was covered by glaciers, though it had long ago been stripped of any sort of high technology. Still, it was the perfect location for the Nazi elite to move their most precious technology, including what many people believe to be advanced aircraft either reverse engineered from alien craft or designed with actual help from ETs themselves (or, as some claim, underground advanced human civilizations pretending to be ET in origin -- the story has a lot of rabbit holes, the VRIL society comes up a lot).

What actually happened is still debated, but the incontrovertible facts are the operation itself was a failure. Men were lost, equipment was lost as well including two planes and their crew. Some sailors (including Byrd himself in an interview with a Chilean paper in 1948) claimed that they were attacked by craft that "came out from under the water". These craft were the typical saucer shaped UFOs, or USOs in this case, but they were operated by humans, Nazis, not ETs. The attacks persisted until the US fleet changed course and headed home. They never got close enough to accomplish any of the original mission objectives.

Upon their return, Admiral Byrd addressed congress and anyone who would listen, warning them about the threat of "hostile planes flying from one or both poles". The skeptical interpretation of Byrd's comments determined he was addressing the fact that due to new technology, America could no longer hide behind the Atlantic and Pacific oceans and expect to be safe from their enemies' reach. The "fringe" interpretation of Byrd's comments, especially when the entirety of his comments are considered and not just the "hostile planes" blurb, points to a Nazi base still in operation nearly two years after the war ended.

The later part leads to a host of speculations, including that the folks operating and maintaining the Antarctic base used their advance tech to work out a deal with the Truman administration. A lot of the UFO sightings in the 50s, especially the famous Washington DC flap where an armada of UFOs were picked up on radar buzzing the capital, weren't UFOs at all, but Nazi craft trying to force a deal with the US for sanctuary in exchange for technology. This, on the heels of Operation Paperclip, lead to the surviving Nazi element and their high tech being absorbed by the US military industrial complex -- particularly NASA and its secret side, the US secret space program.

Again, there's a LOT of crazy in the above. There's also a lot of evidence. So it's tough to know exactly what happened with Byrd -- but the evidence is overwhelming that the official story is complete bullshite. They sent Byrd to Antarctica with an armada of the Navy's finest fighting ships because they expected to find something. That much is assured. The rest, who knows.

Dude if they live underground they must have to wear SPF 9 Billion when they pop out.

From what I gather, and I'm new to this area of the subject, they do not come to the surface much at all. Most of the subterranean civilizations view the surface population as being polluted with hostile, and very aggressive, ET genes. The theory goes that these subterranean civs moved underground before a great cataclysm (asteroid, pole shift, whatever) decimated life on the surface millions of years ago. While they were underground, ET refugees from a planet that once existed between Mars and Jupiter, fled to Earth. This refugee wave, of apparently very hostile ETs, permanently contaminated the surface populations' genetics. The folks living underground view themselves as the one true "human" race and avoid contact with the surface barbarians as much as possible. The only time they come out is to restart civilization (look at the Hopi legends, or even the ancient Greeks -- there's a lot of parallels) with segments of the population who most closely resemble their original bloodlines.

For the record, I'm not presenting any of this as fact or as my belief (I don't know what I believe other than this is a fun area to noodle around in), just restating what I've gathered from other sources -- some crazier than others. :beer:

Operation Highjump remains one of the more controversial and intriguing events in post WW2 history. I'm actually writing something about it, completely fictionalized of course but I've had to do a lot of research on the actual event, and man is it a fun subject to get lost in.

You ever think about trying to sell your stuff to the History®© Channel?

They say I am too mainstream with my historical interpretations.

I watched last nights episode of Ancient Aliens and much to my surprise the first 10-15 minutes of it was not total bullschitt.

They were talking about how ISIL is destroying archaeological sites and artifacts. The usual cast were denouncing ISILs actions and calling them out for the barbarians that ISIL is. What ISIL is doing to these sites makes my blood boil so I found myself in total agreement with Ancient Aliens

But then they went off on their usual battschitt crazy tangent about how the looting and destruction is all part of some alien agenda :rolleyes:

I watched last nights episode of Ancient Aliens and much to my surprise the first 10-15 minutes of it was not total bullschitt.

They were talking about how ISIL is destroying archaeological sites and artifacts. The usual cast were denouncing ISILs actions and calling them out for the barbarians that ISIL is. What ISIL is doing to these sites makes my blood boil so I found myself in total agreement with Ancient Aliens

But then they went off on their usual battschitt crazy tangent about how the looting and destruction is all part of some alien agenda :rolleyes:

:lol: I haven't watched the past two episodes because I've been writing, but this sounds about right. They lure you in with (usually) a solid opening premise, even if it's a bit far fetched, then the episode devolves with each commercial break into something more and more absurd.

One of the subjects I recently tackled and am trying to get set up is about a paramilitary group that goes into hot zones moments before war breaks out to secure and move irreplaceable artifacts. I met with a former SAS captain who claimed to have been in such a unit prior to the second Iraq war, his group was tasked with breaking into several Baghdad museums to secure artifacts before shock & awe began. No idea where those artifacts were taken to though.

:lol: I haven't watched the past two episodes because I've been writing, but this sounds about right. They lure you in with (usually) a solid opening premise, even if it's a bit far fetched, then the episode devolves with each commercial break into something more and more absurd.

One of the subjects I recently tackled and am trying to get set up is about a paramilitary group that goes into hot zones moments before war breaks out to secure and move irreplaceable artifacts. I met with a former SAS captain who claimed to have been in such a unit prior to the second Iraq war, his group was tasked with breaking into several Baghdad museums to secure artifacts before shock & awe began. No idea where those artifacts were taken to though.

I know you said you haven't watched the last two episodes but last nights episode did kind of devolve into what you're writing about

The cause of the the second Iraq War. WMDs? No. Oil? No. Topple a dictator? No. Crusade against Islam? No.

Saddam dug up an ancient Stargate.

Seriously. They proposed the notion that we invaded Iraq to take away Saddam Hussein's Stargate.

No mention if the Jaffa were part of the Coalition of the Willing

I know you said you haven't watched the last two episodes but last nights episode did kind of devolve into what you're writing about

The cause of the the second Iraq War. WMDs? No. Oil? No. Topple a dictator? No. Crusade against Islam? No.

Saddam dug up an ancient Stargate.

Seriously. They proposed the notion that we invaded Iraq to take away Saddam Hussein's Stargate.

No mention if the Jaffa were part of the Coalition of the Willing

:lol:

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfe

Googled that guy and then found stuff about Steve Greer and the Sirius Disclosure Project. Interesting...

Watched the documentary "Sirius" last night. It's pretty good if you're into this kind of stuff.

:lol: It's funny you mentioned that, I was there for the filming of part of that documentary (completely by happenstance). I still haven't seen the finished product, but I'll check it out.

It's on Netflix.

So....you weren't doing CE-5?

No, I swear. They filmed it at the university right near my apartment at the time. I saw a line in front of the venue the day of while at lunch. At the time, the lady friend had been all over me about wanting to try something new for date night ( :blush: ) so I grabbed two tickets as a laugh. I never expected her to agree to go but she called my bluff. Turned out to be pretty fun night, the bottle of wine before going to the lecture helped. He had some good information, some less so, but he drew a pretty big crowd.

Either this will die down or I'll have to start a new thread but I had a bad weekend thanks to Greggy and his UFOs.

I had to babysit my nephew and took him to get his haircut. When I told him to sit down in the beautician's chair, she seemed annoyed. Her name was Viv and I noticed she was snapping her gum the whole time we were in the waiting area. After I called her a beautician, the snap rate really spiked. She seemed pissed but wtf?

Anyway my nephew started fidgeting a few minutes in and she was nice to him telling him to sit still. He did it again and I told him to listen to the beautician. This broad got really pissed and said "listen man, I'm not a beautician, I'm a cosmetologist". Wtf? She just cuts hair on the weekends I guess? No money in hoaxes any more? Maybe she should get into global warming. Anyway, I sort of chuckled and it pissed her off more but I indulged her and started talking about UFOs and aliens and stuff. She was really into it and opinionated. Let's just say her thoughts were in line with Greggy's...not surprising.

Here's the thing; she was really assertive. In some ways she reminded me of Lee. She sucked at cutting hair though. Geez, my nephew looked like Friar Tuck. I have plenty of bowls and a Googlebot at home.

Turns out he was her last cut for the day and I took my nephew for a milkshake. Well she ended up there and I thought I'd be nice and treat her. She refused at first but I insisted. She said "ok, but at least let me go to the counter and pick them up". We had a decent conversation and I thought that was it. When I was headed home I noticed her following us. Something came over me and I told the driver to let he follow us into the compoundium. I think she slipped something in my milkshake.

When she came into the house I remember not being bothered and I sent the nephew off to his z-box to play video games. We sat and talked for a bit...again she was assertive. The next thing I remember I startled awake in my 37th bedroom, and something made me run to the window, which is in the front. I saw her pulling away in her Corolla. I didn't know what had happened but I definitely felt violated.

A few hours later when I saw my nephew he said "Uncle: why did you keep screaming YES!"?

I have pieced this together and I think Viv and I had sex. And in my state, it was definitely not conceptual. All that talk of aliens earlier, the fact that she knocked me out like one of those fake abduction stories and her assertiveness make me wonder if I might not have heard the last of this. I hope I'm wrong.

And the haircut on my nephew is not going to allow me to forget for at least a few months. Geez.

That is a very disconcerting story. I have a few follow up questions starting with how you slept the night after your encounter. Did you have any nightmares or lucid dreams? I have a theory on what happened to you, but before I can go into detail you need to take this quiz and let us know your results:

http://pleiadesx.com/starquiz.htm

That is a very disconcerting story. I have a few follow up questions starting with how you slept the night after your encounter. Did you have any nightmares or lucid dreams? I have a theory on what happened to you, but before I can go into detail you need to take this quiz and let us know your results:

http://pleiadesx.com/starquiz.htm

i looked at it and I'll take it, but one of the questions was:

Do you believe in the natural superiority of women?

and "lol" was not one of the choices for an answer. This will yield an inaccurate result from this test.

Another one:

If offered a choice, meeting a celebrity, or a guru ~ would you choose the guru?

"Neither" isn't offered as an option.

Results:

WHOA! I didn't believe in any of this crap and I still don't think I do, but I took the test twice. The first time I score a 34 which is weird because Thurman Thomas was definitely one of my all time favorites. I decided to think my answers in a more in depth fashion and then I scored a 12. Holy crap. Then I thought twice is not enough. I tried to will myself into scoring an exact score a few times.....right on cue I got a 78, then an 83, then a 55 but that quickly changed to a 97. Whoa again. I have no idea how this highly sophisticated test computes its score but it was like it knew what I wanted to see. Amazing.

The last one freaked me out. I was just messing and tried to get a 5, and I did. When I looked down at my keyboard I felt hopeless and wanted to do something safe. I swear it looked like I was wearing gloves.

Any thoughts on how I did?

Oh, and I did not sleep the night after the Viv thing but it was not my normal night to sleep anyway. The next time I did sleep I had a dream about Lee and Viv. They alternated back and forth and Viv was joking about some dude named Mickey who slipped. The other dream was just your standard average dream about a banana peel, a gyroscope, a rabbi, a wooly mammoth, a model T Ford, a ping pong paddle, Dilbert, Colonel Klink's moniker, a pomegranate and a bag of high fructose corn syrup walking into a bar....we all know the joke.

Anyway I guess the weird part was when an arm reached into the bar, grabbed the ping pong paddle and slammed the gyroscope right into and through my forehead. It was Viv and I was back in the other dream but her ping pong swing looked just like Lee's tennis swing. I don't make much of it though, sometimes even normal dreams turn a little weird.

Edit:

Oh, and another thing. After 49 questions I was told I was half done, but there were still 51 questions left. Was I supposed to take a little longer to answer the first 49?

Edited by 4merper4mer

My analysis is still forthcoming, until then there is this:

Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

It's poorly written and from Bulgaria -- so, it's gotta be true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bulgaria/6650677/Aliens-already-exist-on-earth-Bulgarian-scientists-claim.html

any updates on this?

Seriously. If Viv really is a cosmotologist, what was she putting in my drink? I don't believe in this alien stuff, but people are crazy and even though aliens are fake, if she believes they are real, I am worried.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Any updates on this?

I sent your results to a "friend" who said he found them to be quite perplexing. He asked me not to discuss anything with anyone until we had a chance to meet face to face, hence my delayed response. The meeting finally happened last night and I have to say, it might be time to start rethinking your beliefs on this topic -- for your own personal safety. According to my friend, the fact your score changed, and reflected the numbers of Buffalo's greatest players (and I presume your favorite team), is evidence that you possess a "cosmic soul" with untapped powers. These powers include the ability to talk to, and with, animals (especially pet hamsters gerbils whose names begin with a consonant), the ability to hear hidden messages embedded in most pop music without having to play it backwards, and the ability to levitate small to large objects with your mind.

This friend told me that online test was actually a trap designed to out the most hidden "wanderers" to the powers that be. The powers that be are attempting to track down and convert, or eliminate, any and all wanderers before the uprising takes place. My friend believes you are not only one of these wanders, but perhaps their leader. I don't know what any of that means myself, but he said you should be very concerned about your own personal safety as there may be elements out there who will attempt to get you either to join their evil plot, or eliminate you from the equation. His last words before he left last night were these:

"Tell your friend to grow eyes in the back of his head."

It should be noted my "friend" at this point in the conversation was making this face:

74493-bill-murray-stoned-high-drunk-81GR

I sent your results to a "friend" who said he found them to be quite perplexing. He asked me not to discuss anything with anyone until we had a chance to meet face to face, hence my delayed response. The meeting finally happened last night and I have to say, it might be time to start rethinking your beliefs on this topic -- for your own personal safety. According to my friend, the fact your score changed, and reflected the numbers of Buffalo's greatest players (and I presume your favorite team), is evidence that you possess a "cosmic soul" with untapped powers. These powers include the ability to talk to, and with, animals (especially pet hamsters gerbils whose names begin with a consonant), the ability to hear hidden messages embedded in most pop music without having to play it backwards, and the ability to levitate small to large objects with your mind.

This friend told me that online test was actually a trap designed to out the most hidden "wanderers" to the powers that be. The powers that be are attempting to track down and convert, or eliminate, any and all wanderers before the uprising takes place. My friend believes you are not only one of these wanders, but perhaps their leader. I don't know what any of that means myself, but he said you should be very concerned about your own personal safety as there may be elements out there who will attempt to get you either to join their evil plot, or eliminate you from the equation. His last words before he left last night were these:

"Tell your friend to grow eyes in the back of his head."

It should be noted my "friend" at this point in the conversation was making this face:

74493-bill-murray-stoned-high-drunk-81GR

They has been after me for years without any permanent victories. Color me unafraid.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Those are military special ops practicing a night drop.

Maybe. The poster on YouTube said there was a fireball before he could start recording which makes me think they are fragments of an asteroid or space rock breaking up on entry. The way they move seems to hint at that but I didn't notice until I watched it full screen.

Maybe. The poster on YouTube said there was a fireball before he could start recording which makes me think they are fragments of an asteroid or space rock breaking up on entry. The way they move seems to hint at that but I didn't notice until I watched it full screen.

The Taurid meteor shower is going on now. Supposed to be visible in Florida and the West Coast.