Campaign Against ESPN

So I'm still really upset about Tim Graham leaving the AFC East blog & even more upset about how they've not replaced him with anyone with real substance & knowing of the AFCE teams. Two lines about N. Barnett and videos of plax to jets. Even the ESPN SPORTS NATION POLL reads: Who will win the AFC East...then goes on to list the JETS and PATS. WTF ESPN. You weren't always great, but now you f---in blow. I sent them about 5 misc. emails about how upset I am of they're lack of respect and coverage of anyone that is not NE/NYJ and have decided to continue EVERYDAY untill this is rectified. Contact Info is at the bottom of the homepage and if any of you want to let them know how bad they're hockey coverage sucks too that'd be awesome. Or I'll get there eventually. IT'S ABOUT RESPECT!!! JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!! F U ESPN F U UP YOUR STUPID A--ES!!!

So I'm still really upset about Tim Graham leaving the AFC East blog & even more upset about how they've not replaced him with anyone with real substance & knowing of the AFCE teams. Two lines about N. Barnett and videos of plax to jets. Even the ESPN SPORTS NATION POLL reads: Who will win the AFC East...then goes on to list the JETS and PATS. WTF ESPN. You weren't always great, but now you f---in blow. I sent them about 5 misc. emails about how upset I am of they're lack of respect and coverage of anyone that is not NE/NYJ and have decided to continue EVERYDAY untill this is rectified. Contact Info is at the bottom of the homepage and if any of you want to let them know how bad they're hockey coverage sucks too that'd be awesome. Or I'll get there eventually. IT'S ABOUT RESPECT!!! JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!! F U ESPN F U UP YOUR STUPID A--ES!!!

I applaud your passion, but aren't there causes more worthy of it?

Regarding ESPN, they pander to their biggest markets and it's been that way forever. If you must protest, why not do it by just taking your business elsewhere?

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I love ESPN and will continue to read and watch it daily. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Right. Is there another network that covers sports 24 x 7 with continuous updates of all sports?? Maybe in another country.

dude, while i applaud your enthusiasm, you have to accept the fact that the bills have dwelled among the dregs of the nfl for years and years and years. as such, they are undeserving of being included in that poll. this won't change until they actually start winning.

i'm fairly confident the bills would be embraced by espn and others if they actually turned it around and started winning, especially against the likes of rex and bill. david v. goliath and all that.

I don't watch ESPN anymore, NFLN for NFL coverage. I can see them not focusing on the Bills but it's the all Jets, Eagles,and Pats network theses days. GB won the SB and get no coverage this year. C'mon man.

I was watching a live broadcast of "back to football" on NFL network. Jason LaCanfora was doing an update of recent news and signings from the "man cave" and failed to mention the Barnett signing. It didn't piss me off just because I'm used to it, but F them.

I agree, but it's been the same way for years. The only way we're going to get attention from ESPN is if we're really good, which we haven't been for a while. Although, it does seem dumb that a poll asking who will win the division doesn't have all of the teams on it.

Why would they cover a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade?

Why doesn't ESPN cover the Pittsburgh Pirates more than the Yankees and Red Sox? Dam them all !! Give me a break dude. :rolleyes:

Small market loser vs big market winner?

Hmmmm

Haynseworth and Ocho vs barnett and smith???

Hmmmmmmmm

It's all money here guys. Ratings = cash.