Bills sitting on their hands in Free Agency!!!!

I'm watching the rest of the division sign big name free agents to improve the clubs!! Meanwhile the Bills sign Brad Smith. Big deal.That'll make em Division winners!!! This team has obvious needs and the Bills are sitting on their hands again!!!! Woeful!!!!!

Cellar Dwellars again!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the rest of the division sign big name free agents to improve the clubs!! Meanwhile the Bills sign Brad Smith. Big deal.That'll make em Division winners!!! This team has obvious needs and the Bills are sitting on their hands again!!!! Woeful!!!!!

Cellar Dwellars again!!!

They have tried but very few top players want to come here. The FO is not sitting on their hands.

I dnt think you can count going after a pro bowl T (Clabo) sitting on your hands and what if we sign him and Burnett decides to come to us and not Miami. At least we are trying and not as you put it sitting on your hands, if this was last year or the year before then yes i would agree with you but as we have actually attempted to sign people I am fine with what we have done.

Dont forget we did resign Florence

I dnt think you can count going after a pro bowl T (Clabo) sitting on your hands and what if we sign him and Burnett decides to come to us and not Miami. At least we are trying and not as you put it sitting on your hands, if this was last year or the year before then yes i would agree with you but as we have actually attempted to sign people I am fine with what we have done.

Dont forget we did resign Florence

Clabo resigned and Burnett signed with the Dolphins. They need a TE,a tackle and a ILB. It looks like they are not agressive enough. Did the Bills really need Smith???? Honestly.

Cellar Dwellars again!!!

I don't have much faith in this front office, and even if I did, Ralphy has a tight fist around his wallet anyway. After so many years of losing, and being known as one of the tightest and worst franchises in the NFL, alot of top level talent doesn't want to come here. Sure most of them want the money first, but they do want a chance to win along with the money, which almost any other team in the league gives them a better chance to win than Buffalo does. For the FO to come out and say they are going to build pretty much entirely by the draft, that is a way of saying things around here aren't going to change, because you can't build entirely by the draft and undrafted free agents. Afterall, look how great last years draft turned out-Spiller was the entire drafts biggest disappointment. Most likely the most productive pick last year was Arthur Moats, who at this point of his career is more of a Trivia Question answer than a promising star. The only people they bring in for the most part that arent rookies or players that nobody else wants are people who have a connection to Buddy or Chan. Gonna be another long string of seasons, until this group is fired just like that last 3 or 4 and the "rebuilding" starts all over again. Until Ralph is gone as owner, he will never hire a real front office again (he got lucky with Polian who was a no-name at the time), or top level coaching staff, so things won't change.

Clabo resigned and Burnett signed with the Dolphins. They need a TE,a tackle and a ILB. It looks like they are not agressive enough. Did the Bills really need Smith???? Honestly.

You know I have read in a few places and whole heartedly agree, that Smith is a very nice player, a good weapon and gives a team alot of flexibility. But-he is better suited to be a luxury player on a good team not a building block on a bad team like the Bills. Not surprising though, just look at the first round pick last year, a running back, when we had two 1,000 yard rushers on the roster and more holes on the team then swiss cheese.

Edited by billsfreak

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE BILLS DIDN'T SIGN THE GUY I WANTED THEM TO SIGN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE BILLS DIDN'T SIGN THE TOP FREE AGENT AT EVERY POSITION OF NEED. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY SIGNED BRAD SMITH. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS FRONT OFFICE BLOWS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CONVINCE A 30 YEAR OLD RT TO LEAVE HIS SUPER BOWL CONTENDING TEAM TO PLAY IN BUFFALO. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ZACK MILLER YET SO IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS NIX HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE TE POSITION. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cellar Dwellars again!!!

:w00t:

:wallbash:

looks like 2 bills drive is where rational minds come to discuss

the rest of the forums all have fans jumping off a cliff.. This place used to be real bad, so far it's the tamer forum.

If fans are really upset stop buying tickets and merchandise...

From Damien Woody's tweet:

"Looks like the AFC East is gonna be tough....my condolences goes [sic] out to the #Bills for being innocent bystanders"

Laughingstock.

Woody will write...in 6 months

"my condolences go out to Reggie Bush's, Albert Haynesworth's and Ochocinco's careers for busting--thanks to the Phins and Pats for giving them millions and watching the #Bills/Dareus end their careers!"

Cellar Dwellars again!!!

Every indication is that the front office has not been sitting on their hands.

Nix's own statements all along have said the Bills have not been interested in the big names (I suspect at least partly because they realize they have next to no chance signing any). But they have apparently been trying for players like Clabo and others. You can fault the Bills front office for inability to close a deal, but saying they are sitting on their hands makes no sense.

No matter what they do in FA, the Bills still don't have a chance at the playoffs this year. I think they are waiting for their opportunity to strike and this isn't the year with NE and NYJ in their way.

Another 3-5 win season, stock up more cheap top talent. Build the foundation. 2 more solid drafts then load up on FA when you have momentum.

From Damien Woody's tweet:

"Looks like the AFC East is gonna be tough....my condolences goes [sic] out to the #Bills for being innocent bystanders"

Laughingstock.

Well...

That's fine, and no question Woody could be right...But Nix/Gailey and The Bills are banking on young players like CJ, Moats, Troupe, Carrington, Dareus, Stevie, Woody, Sheppard, Williams, etc. to take this Team to the next level towards being competitive...If Nix/Gailey are wrong then...well...The Bills will be slaughtered in this Division...If they are right then The Jets and NE are going to have a much tougher time than anyone thinks...We'll see... B-)