Bills sitting on their hands in Free Agency!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

That's fine, and no question Woody could be right...But Nix/Gailey and The Bills are banking on young players like CJ, Moats, Troupe, Carrington, Dareus, Stevie, Woody, Sheppard, Williams, etc. to take this Team to the next level towards being competitive...If Nix/Gailey are wrong then...well...The Bills will be slaughtered in this Division...If they are right then The Jets and NE are going to have a much tougher time than anyone thinks...We'll see... B-)

Good post as usual. I want to offer a reasonable response.

Once again, the Bills bolstered their secondary by re-signing Florence, and using a very early pick on Williams. They also signed a UFA gadget player. Last season, they blew a #9 on a gadget player.

My point is that year after year, it's the same nonsense and we lose football games. Who would you rather have on this team, Clabo or our latest gadget player? I for one wish they would have offered Clabo an extra 10 million over the life of the contract and guaranteed it, along with the 11.5 that Atlanta guaranteed. That would have given him 21.5 mil. come hell or high water. The extra 10 mil. is more than people make in a lifetime. That alone would guarantee a life of financial security for his wife and children.

Now, we have Spiller, McKelvin, Parrish, and Smith. We are stocked with situational players who have cost this club much needed cash and early picks. But, we cannot block. Even the Lions have started to build properly while we plod ahead making the same stupid mistakes.

It really is frustrating to watch instant replays of how to lose football games.