No Orton for My Yami

Thank goodness they didn't get the Rodney Dangerfield of NFL QBs. If they do land him, they'll be much better than they were last year. NFL Network is reporting that Kyle still might be traded there. I hope not. Our division is tough enough as it is.

According to ESPN radio yesterday (John Clayton), Orton came on to the practice field in Denver and out performed Tebow. He threw better, and was acting like a leader.

He felt Denver was shrinking back from the possibility of an Orton trade, not Miami losing interest in him.

It makes 0 sense for Denver to start Tebow with Orton on the roster.

It would make more sense to ask him to restructure to 2011 draft salaries or cut him, than to start him.

Fox has to walk a fine line because the fans love Tebow.

It's going to be interesting to watch this play out.

Edited by Why So Serious?

http://www.sun-senti...0,2648007.story

Hah. Lost the starting job to Jimmy "The Pickle" Clausen at Carolina. No upgrade over Henne at all.

From what I have read, signing Moore doesn't preclude Miami from still getting Orton as the starter. I mean they gave Moore $2.5 million a year, for two years, that is pretty low for backup money much less the starter. They didn't give him any starting guarantee either.

Orten-shmoerten the fins will still suck whether they get him or not.

They will but what even sucks more is that they will STILL be much better than we are. At least they are doing things to improve other than undrafted rookies like we are.