Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

$13 Million a season would make him a Buffalo Bills player, no way that ATL would even come close to that. It's double the average salary for a RT.

Yes we need a RT but $13 per yr. wow, I don't like that at all max I'd go is $9 and thats a nice deal for Clabo no way ATL goes that high imo.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POZ was not a probowler, broke like glass & what did he bring ?

He got to the prowbowl by Peters not going so he was a back-up probowler. ans poz got 7 per and JAC overpaid for him. 13 per yr. is what top 5 LTs get not top 10 Rts.

The top LT in FA this year D.Free got 8 mill per yr. If we pay Clabo 13 per I'll be pissed we didn't offer Free a deal in that range.

Edited by bills_red

He got to the prowbowl by Peters not going so he was a back-up probowler. ans poz got 7 per and JAC overpaid for him. 13 per yr. is what top 5 LTs get not top 10 Rts.

We had 0 probowlers on our O-line, until now.

not looking good....if he wanted to play for Buffalo, he would have signed already....

Not at all. We are waiting for the Falcons to match because at same dollars he stays. So out of Bills and Clabo's hands, and he is not going to sign until he gives Atlanta a last chance to match whatever it is. I think this probably isn't going to be decided in the next hour or two, and might have to wait some more.