Was dog14787 a fan of Trent or was he Trent himself?

He is still here. He just changed names.

Yep. Goes by the name of Edward's Arm now. It's either in his sig or under his avatar where he states he is the former poster known as Holcombs Arm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, nice one. :lol::beer: Well, in my defense, I never made any claims of any kind about Brohm like others were doing, all I did was argue for him to get a chance to play before we labeled him a bust. He did, and he blew...case closed. Funny thing is, it pretty much came from just begging to get someone else out there other than Trent. Considering Fitz didnt beat out Trent (who was awful), I figured best option was to roll with the guy who recently was a high draft pick and had not yet really played.

Dog on the other hand just gushed over Trent, made him out to be some great player that he was not, lied or exaggerated things about him, etc.

This is true-there were plenty of Brohm guys a lot more over the top on Brohm than Alphadawg.

The worst were the guys who just couldn't accept the fact that he was not starting and that 3 coaching staffs (including GB) might have known more about the players they see in practice every day than any of us.

They wanted Brohm to succeed more because they wanted to draft him out of college, than they wanted the Bills to start the best QB available. Alphadawg was not among that group.

No Holcomb's ARM left the board to work on his thesis to have his ridiculous statistics measurement device be recognized by the mathematics community.

This is the guy who said he had a long, deep conversation with a janitor on the bus and that made him a better person than us, that and his "ivy-league education".

Oh, damn...I remember that. Who was that pinhead? :unsure:

Hogboy or GreenWeenie or some other such derivation, I believe.

he is on the Buffalobills.com message board

Im pretty sure he left because of me

I'm pretty sure not, rumor is dog14787 messed with the wrong guy(Nervous Guy)

HA...that guy. I had a few run ins with him for sure...it was funny, he had sent me some messages to my inbox too about Trent and noticed that the senders account was no longer active. It was a little creepy that on more than one occasion he kept trying to goat me into giving out personal info about myself like name and location. He is the reason I literally keep that all private outside of just the city I live in.

The best part about him was how he would insult everyone constantly who just didn't share the same man crush on Trent, however would literally get his panties in a wad and flip out if anyone dare say anything to him that he felt was insulting.

His rambles were so crazy and out there that it literally became comical...I think my personal favorite (and there were many) was when he invented, and admittedly so, a second phantom concussion to Trent later in the season when we won just one game after starting 6-2 to explain how bad he was...good times. Maybe he is still here under a different name :unsure:

HA, I was going to say the same thing...he did have a lot of posters here he would try and rumble with about Trent.

Seriously, you're delusional buddy,stop making stuff up, (like your fake football career) dog14787 is a normal fan. He still follows JP Losman , he followed Frank Reich when he departed from Buffalo. He does that with most Bills players because to him they're not just players they're real people. dog stands behind his football team, and not 75% or 90% of the team,he stands behind 100% of the damn team :wallbash:

You guys want to make dog out to be the bad guy for being a normal fan. Ever stop to think that maybe its a little weird/nuts not backing your own teams players. Maybe our better players like Poz or Jason Peters would still be here if half the Bills fan base wasn't delusional like Alphadawg here is

Edited by Fig Newton

You guys want to make dog out to be the bad guy for being a normal fan. Ever stop to think that maybe its a little weird/nuts not backing your own teams players. Maybe our better players like Poz or Jason Peters would still be here if half the Bills fan base wasn't delusional like Alphadawg here is

I just thought it was weird that he posted photos of his (?) naked body as his profile pic.

Seriously, you're delusional buddy,stop making stuff up, (like your fake football career) dog14787 is a normal fan. He still follows JP Losman , he followed Frank Reich when he departed from Buffalo. He does that with most Bills players because to him they're not just players they're real people. dog stands behind his football team, and not 75% or 90% of the team, 100% of the damn team :wallbash:

for a relatively new member (February 2011), you seem to know an awful lot about past events on this board....

Please, enlighten us as to how Peters and POS would still be here if not for "delusional" Bills fans.

I'm pretty sure not, rumor is dog14787 messed with the wrong guy(Nervous Guy)

Seriously, you're delusional buddy,stop making stuff up, (like your fake football career) dog14787 is a normal fan. He still follows JP Losman , he followed Frank Reich when he departed from Buffalo. He does that with most Bills players because to him they're not just players they're real people. dog stands behind his football team, and not 75% or 90% of the team, 100% of the damn team :wallbash:

Good to see you back dog! Did you get your Thigpen jersey yet? :lol:

for a relatively new member (February 2011), you seem to know an awful lot about past events on this board....

Please, enlighten us as to how Peters and POS would still be here if not for "delusional" Bills fans.

Bills fans (in part) are negative and can't say as I blame them, but players do hear and read what the fans are saying about them and If they don't feel welcome, chances are they will want to leave. Especially when the football team hasn't seen the playoffs in over a decade.

There was nothing normal about dog14787. Did you see those pictures? I'm sure Poz and Peters would have both taken 50% pay cuts had they known a creepy middle aged dude with a single white female like attraction to Trent Edwards was supporting the team. That type of fan support is worth millions.

Edited by Jauronimo

Good to see you back dog! Did you get your Thigpen jersey yet? :lol:

dog14787 is gone from twobillsdrive forever now, along with any outstanding bets that may have occurred during his stay (which include the box of old 8 tracks)

Myself personally, Fig Newton's on board the Amish buggy, this is Fitz's football team now...

Bills fans (in part) are negative and can't say as I blame them, but players do hear and read what the fans are saying about them and If they don't feel welcome, chances are they will want to leave. Especially when the football team hasn't seen the playoffs in over a decade.

So then Peters and Poz left because of the fans and not because of the much larger salary they were trying to get? Sounds about right.

dog14787 is gone from twobillsdrive forever now, along with any outstanding bets that may have occurred during his stay (which include the box of old 8 tracks)

Myself personally, Fig Newton's on board the Amish buggy, this is Fitz's football team now...

Revealed!!!!! There is no way Fig would've known about that bet! Fig Newton is obviously dog14787. Dude, come on out and own it.

So then Peters and Poz left because of the fans and not because of the much larger salary they were trying to get? Sounds about right.

The Bills as an organization have been a revolving door for coaches and players with very little unity or loyalty as a result.

To answer your question, it surely doesn't help matters when your not appreciated by the majority of the fans for your effort/ hard work.

Revealed!!!!! There is no way Fig would've known about that bet! Fig Newton is obviously dog14787. Dude, come on out and own it.

Out of respect to upper management,dog14787/Holy Trent Worshiper is gone forever...

Edited by Fig Newton

The Bills as an organization have been a revolving door for coaches and players with very little unity or loyalty as a result.

To answer your question, it surely doesn't help matters when your not appreciated by the majority of the fans for your effort/ hard work.

Out of respect to upper management,dog14787/Holy Trent Worshiper is gone forever...

Metaphorically speaking of course. The board is better with you "out" as dog. Come out of the closet, NY is a very liberal state:)

I have never witnesses another fan so vehemently defend another player in my life. Especially such a mediocre one. Then to pack up and leave to the point where you just close your account? Talkin about taking your toys and going home. :lol:

pshaw...were you here for the great Johnson vs Flutie debates...that **** was vehement.

Metaphorically speaking of course. The board is better with you "out" as dog. Come out of the closet, NY is a very liberal state:)

Hypothetically speaking... under another alias/fur of course... If dog14787 was somehow posting on these sacred walls once again...it would probably be wise of him not to push the issue...the tapes got sold at a yard sale...so get over it...

Edited by Fig Newton