Bills fan response chart to free agency

We keep a player: "We overpaid. No one else wanted him. Great, lets keep this 4-12 team intact. I swear I'm done with this team!"

We lose a player: "WTF is wrong with this front office? Ralph is cheap! Now we're worse than a 4-12 team! I swear I'm done with this team!"

We sign a free agent: "We overpaid. No one else wanted him. I saw him play once and I thought he sucked. I swear I'm done with this team!"

We lose out on a free agent: "WTF don't we have $39M in cap space? What are we saving it for? Friggin' Ralph is cheap! I swear I'm done with this team!"

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep a player: "We overpaid. No one else wanted him. Great, lets keep this 4-12 team intact. I swear I'm done with this team!"

We lose a player: "WTF is wrong with this front office? Ralph is cheap! Now we're worse than a 4-12 team! I swear I'm done with this team!"

We sign a free agent: "We overpaid. No one else wanted him. I saw him play once and I thought he sucked. I swear I'm done with this team!"

We lose out on a free agent: "WTF don't we have $39M in cap space? What are we saving it for? Friggin' Ralph is cheap! I swear I'm done with this team!"

PTR

Sad but true. :cry:

Maybe they can just make HTML shortcuts For these responses like [FASigned] [/FASaigned] it'll save people a ton of time.

PTR

:thumbsup: You are right on ... well actually, no you are totally off base where do you come up with stuff like this? Actually on second thought ... great post!

PTR

I am not PTR "crowd" guy, however find this somewhat humorous.

Q: How many people responding to this thread think the Bills have any real chance at all of making the playoffs this year?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Just kidding...but seriously. :thumbsup:

PTR

Great post PTR! You are spot on.

PTR

LOL....very good.

PTR

Promo, you must admit.....

It would be nice to see this front office make some splashes in free agency to improve this team and move forward to a playoff game in the near furture eh?

PTR

I love your posts. You try belittle anyone who criticizes one of the worst (maybe bottom 5) organizations in all of pro sports, and make them feel like they aren't fans because they aren't superhomers.

Come on Russ, just tell us it's you. Please. I swear PTR, you are the epitomy of a company line guy. You seriously should work for the Bills. You are their best spokesman, and certainly a hell of a lot better than Chris Brown. At least you don't try to act like a journalist, like Brown does. You just wear your heart on your sleeve.

I admire you for not getting frustrated at these goofballs running this franchise. I wish I had your patience. I guess my 8, 10 hour drive to games each year and wasted money make me stew over this team way too much, as I ride back through giddy Pittsburgh and around and close in to Baltimore and their real NFL franchises on my way home from Buffalo each home game. Oh well, at least I can also revel in everyone in Washington being miserable too on my way home. It helps some I guess.

Yeah

PTR

Promo, you must admit.....

It would be nice to see this front office make some splashes in free agency to improve this team and move forward to a playoff game in the near furture eh?

In case you missed it:

Or is it more likely you mean "player(s) you wanted" when you say " make some splashes in free agency"?

I love your posts. You try belittle anyone who criticizes one of the worst (maybe bottom 5) organizations in all of pro sports, and make them feel like they aren't fans because they aren't superhomers.

Come on Russ, just tell us it's you. Please. I swear PTR, you are the epitomy of a company line guy. You seriously should work for the Bills. You are their best spokesman, and certainly a hell of a lot better than Chris Brown. At least you don't try to act like a journalist, like Brown does. You just wear your heart on your sleeve.

I admire you for not getting frustrated at these goofballs running this franchise. I wish I had your patience. I guess my 8, 10 hour drive to games each year and wasted money make me stew over this team way too much, as I ride back through giddy Pittsburgh and around and close in to Baltimore and their real NFL franchises on my way home from Buffalo each home game. Oh well, at least I can also revel in everyone in Washington being miserable too on my way home. It helps some I guess.

How is anything I wrote "being a company line guy?" I'm just pointing out the endless contradiction in fan attitudes here. There doesn't seem to be any move the Bills make that anyone likes. Sign a player, lose a player, hire a coach, it doesn't matter...it's always the WRONG move!

And by the way I also have an 8-9 hour drive to games. We're all frustrated but there comes a point where you have to just accept the team as it is and hope they find their way out of the fog, or find a new team to follow, because the endless negativity we generate doesn't change anything at One Bills Drive.

PTR

Great post PTR, I too thought it was very humerous. I totally get it! And here I thought I had it bad and I only drive a little more than 4 hours to the game. My bad. And to coin a common phrase, if I may; "I'm driving over 4 hours, I swear I'm done with this team"! Good stuff.

PTR

One of the best posts ever!