Bills have interest in Babin Titans DE

I doubt the Bills are actually interested in him. According to the post Babin is the one who said they were. I think the Bills are being named by players and agents in order to make it appear they are being sought after by a lot of teams. He wouldn't be a good fit for our D and the Bills have more pressing needs.

Edited by need therapy

I doubt the Bills are actually interested in him. According to the post Babin is the one who said they were. I think the Bills are being named by players and agents in order to make it appear they are being sought after by a lot of teams.

Sounds like a self-esteem issue to me.

Babin was only good when the Titan's DC let him focus on one thing....getting to the quarterback. He was miserable as a 3-4 OLB. Can't cover. Was lost.

Jim Washburn used him just like that last year. Buffalo isn't the only team that switches between the 3-4 and 4-3. All he was asked to do was go after the QB.

He failed as an OLB in the 3-4 in Houston. I'm trusting Nix and Co. know that already.

I'm surprised he isn't in Philadelphia already. For whatever reason, Washburn got more out of him than anybody else has.

He'd be an ok pickup. I wouldn't do a four year contract though.