Bills sign Tyler Thigpen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I am sure you remember that I was the one who said Bledsoe would be a bill and you all laughed at me. Then I said Owens will be a Bill and you all laughed. I also said last summer that Thigpen will be a Bill. Again you all laughed at me. The only reason we couldn't get him last year was because the phins wouldn't give him up. :) I know things my friends!

You wouldn't be Captain Hindsight's cousin, would you?

Hey guys! I am sure you remember that I was the one who said Bledsoe would be a bill and you all laughed at me. Then I said Owens will be a Bill and you all laughed. I also said last summer that Thigpen will be a Bill. Again you all laughed at me. The only reason we couldn't get him last year was because the phins wouldn't give him up. :) I know things my friends!

Considering you have 53 posts in almost 6 years time, no...I don't remember. Honestly. But keep patting yourself on the back. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters...

Oh and remember I also said they would be going to the 90's Era uni as the throwback this year but they didn't have them submitted to the league in time. Look out for them next year!

PS... In the end the Bills are what matters! Go bills!

I like Fitzpatrick but he a backup just like Thigpen & the need for a franchise QB isn't being addressed

I feel like this is going to be another losing season & we probably won't be in the running for Andrew Luck & as a fan of 35 years its a huge let down that the team isn't doing more to win

I understand your frustration, but I think this is a good move. We have a good back-up QB which is what the team needed.

While I do like Fitzpatrick, I do not see him taking us to the Super Bowl, but he showed that he deserves to be the starter. I'd love to get a franchise QB, but who out there is available? Vince Young is a head case that we can't have as a distraction, and I don't want to mortgage the teams future by throwing away first round picks on guys like McNabb, Orton, or Kolb.

Nix & Gailey have a plan for this team and we have to watch and see what they do, so far they have done a good job.

Personally I think our franchise QB is in next year's draft.

Yes, However I am the one who predicted Bledsoe when he was on the bench in his last year in NE

That's really impressive considering Bledsoe signed three years before you started posting here :unsure:

Oh' great Oz will the Bills makes the playoffs this year?

I like Fitzpatrick but he a backup just like Thigpen & the need for a franchise QB isn't being addressed

I feel like this is going to be another losing season & we probably won't be in the running for Andrew Luck & as a fan of 35 years its a huge let down that the team isn't doing more to win

I agree with everything you say in this post. The schedule this year is going to be brutal as well.

I think Dareus changes the defense tremendously though. It's going to be fun to watch.

TBD lost its user database at some point. I have been a member since 1997.

Here is more hate on me :(

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/111556-clausen-is-a-bum/page__p__1821991__hl__silvercrw__fromsearch__1#entry1821991

In the end I am just a really big Bills fan!

Don't sweat it.

Overly positive guys/gals get slammed here just as much as the negative nancy's do... comes with the territory. I'm just as guilty when it comes to slamming people at times.

In the end we're all Bills fans hanging on to what little hope we have. Stick around, and maybe post more!

I understand your frustration, but I think this is a good move. We have a good back-up QB which is what the team needed.

While I do like Fitzpatrick, I do not see him taking us to the Super Bowl, but he showed that he deserves to be the starter. I'd love to get a franchise QB, but who out there is available? Vince Young is a head case that we can't have as a distraction, and I don't want to mortgage the teams future by throwing away first round picks on guys like McNabb, Orton, or Kolb.

Nix & Gailey have a plan for this team and we have to watch and see what they do, so far they have done a good job.

Personally I think our franchise QB is in next year's draft.

Look like the Vikings are going to get McNabb for a 6th Round pick & McNabb will have to restructure his deal & take less money we could have got that deal

I like you I don't want to Mortgage away the future but if we got Young on a two year deal & it doesn't work no harm because nobody is going to pay him big money anyway so if you can get him at bargain price why not

Orton is only going to cost no more than 3rd round pick at best, Kolb is the guy that will cost & he might not turn out but he could too