NFL Free Agent Database

Depth Players at TE and LB tend to play special teams. No suprise the Bills were thin at LB and TE in 2010 and their special teams sucked. If any of these guys make the team it'll be becaus they played well on special teams.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Cook and Naaman Roosevelt have a rap group called Grind Hard Boys. Maybe they can hire Steve Johnson to open for them. (FYI the video has nasty rapper lingo NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EIoHJg-h0I&feature=player_embedded

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I remember a video posted on the UBFan website from UB's Pro Day which was held at the fieldhouse. Jeff Quinn was talking to Chan about Davonte. "Four time 1st team, All Mac, only the 4th ever to do it, etc." Roosevelt was standing there and Chan said with a smile something to the effect of "if you have any more like him, I'd want them on my team." So, it could happen.

A report from some place named speedburners that one of their clients, Emmanuel Moody, RB of Florida, agreed with the Bills, who doesn't appear to be much of a speedburner.

http://www.nfldrafts...=2011&genpos=RB

Big name coming out of high school, went to USC then transferred to UF

We got him?

According to the Bills Draft Website right here, WR Dane Sazenbacher has been rumored to have signed with the Bills.

Gruden loved that guy in the Pryor sit down.

Made me like his ability to be every where.

The Bills have a tight nit, crowded WR corps. It'll be one of the fun camp battles to watch.

Sazenbacher seems to have a knack of always being around the ball, a good quality for a special teamer.

Let's have some fun and have someone say that means the Bills will draft Pryor in the supplemental (if there is one). (for the record I hope not)

Big name coming out of high school, went to USC then transferred to UF

Yeah I remember he played at USC as a true freshman at RB then disappeared.

Interesting.

If this guy knows how to hit a hole he could find a place on the roster. It'll be interesting pre season fodder at the minimum. Playing RB at USC and Florida makes a nice resume.

The NEDraft dude took him off his Ravens list, so he apparently hasn't made a decision. There also seems to be a dispute as to whether these players can actually sign now or not. I think what we are getting are verbal commitments from players and agents to teams, with no official signing yet. So some of these names and teams may change. I assume most of the reportings will likely be accurate, depending, of course, on the source.

I am pretty certain these are not actual "signings" but mere verbal "agreements" that may not be formalized until Tuesday at 10 am.

I remember a video posted on the UBFan website from UB's Pro Day which was held at the fieldhouse. Jeff Quinn was talking to Chan about Davonte. "Four time 1st team, All Mac, only the 4th ever to do it, etc." Roosevelt was standing there and Chan said with a smile something to the effect of "if you have any more like him, I'd want them on my team." So, it could happen.

Yeah get Davonte Shannon!! He is better than mike newton who the colts signed last year and made the team