Poz signs with Jax, 6 years $7.5M/year reported

I think the image we all have of Poz is very different from what we actually got on the field.

Can someone please tell me the last time Poz broke up a play in the backfield? The last major big impact sack he had? The last time he actually defended a pass across the middle? When you compare Poz to Patrick Willis it's like they're not even playing the same game. We will miss his experience but his production was far from all world.

What do you get when you compare batten to Willis?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a Trent Edwards and Poz reunion....Superbowl.

Our defense has been garbage ever since he has been here.

Oh I forgot, he needed better players around him.

I wish him the best in Jax, I just don't think he is that good.

He won't be missed.

OK....this is the thing

- First....good luck to you Poz not going to talk crap just because you left. Have a nice life.

- Second.....I will say it again....solid but not a playmaker....I wanted to see what he could do with a much improved line in front of him instead he chose to go to a jags team where he has substandard down linemen just like he had here........

- He just isn't a 3-4 linebacker....and in the end this might have been a good thing.

Who are you to judge sarcasm? Just crawl back under whatever hole you came out of douche.

Three different insults in three replies? You must be perilously close to exhausting your caveman vocabulary. I am obviously a much better judge of sarcasm than you, to answer your question.

OK....this is the thing

- First....good luck to you Poz not going to talk crap just because you left. Have a nice life.

- Second.....I will say it again....solid but not a playmaker....I wanted to see what he could do with a much improved line in front of him instead he chose to go to a jags team where he has substandard down linemen just like he had here........

- He just isn't a 3-4 linebacker....and in the end this might have been a good thing.

Well they drafted a dlineman in the first round three years in a row ant their dtackles look good and they are young, plus they run the ball likeofos

Between him and Whitner, that's now about 250 tackles we have to replace next season. That would s@ck.

Jags also need a safety. They can sign whitner too. 250 tackles lol, most of which were after our opponent made a 1st down.

The only FA ILB out there that's better is Tulloch, and good luck with that since the Titans are planning on signing him to a long term deal.

Poz was a bit overrated, but he was the best ILB we had, and the 2nd best in FA this year. The defense took a step back today no mater how you rationalize it.

John, he is precisely a playmaker. The man was playing for a horrible defense, and created the most turnovers at his position in the NFL if I am not mistaken. Or at least, very close to it. Keep in mind he did this with virtually no decent players around him, and a brand new defensive scheme. I think Poz would have been huge for us this year. Believe me I thought this guy was the next great Penn State linebacker coming out of college and was initially disappointed, but you can tell he was making strides towards being a very solid MLB. I can assure you that he will be in Jacksonville as well.

OK....this is the thing

John, he is precisely a playmaker. The man was playing for a horrible defense, and created the most turnovers at his position in the NFL if I am not mistaken. Or at least, very close to it. Keep in mind he did this with virtually no decent players around him, and a brand new defensive scheme. I think Poz would have been huge for us this year. Believe me I thought this guy was the next great Penn State linebacker coming out of college and was initially disappointed, but you can tell he was making strides towards being a very solid MLB. I can assure you that he will be in Jacksonville as well.

Who was the last great Penn State linebacker? And how exactly are you making these assurances? Fans have been making assurances about Poz and other Bills for years.